Worst Reps??

Discussion in 'Middlebrook Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Aug 9, 2010 at 6:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why does everyone on this board blame the DM's? Last time I checked, it was the reps job to sell. It was the DM's job to lead by example, and that happened. Selling part did not.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DM's here "led by example"???????.....are you sure you worked for Middlebrook???!! :)

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, this is not about the DM's......sure, a couple may have not been completely 'stand up guys', but for the most part the DM's here were pretty good.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

all the good reps were hired in the East and everyone knows that. there was no talent, in terms of reps, in the west.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nicole.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

seriously? out west?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats because the "Good Old Boys Club" was from the East. They hired their friends and there girlfriends. Although most of "leaders" were sleeping with the reps from the west.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats because the "Good Old Boys Club" was from the East. They hired their friends and their girlfriends. Although most of "leaders" were sleeping with the reps from the west.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

rumors were only ONE rep from the West fit that description.....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding . ONE???

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tracy?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't think anything actually happened, but she tried hard, no doubt about that

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agreed, nothing there. but who really cares, she was just a piece of work, a couple at every meeting

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

'The Gambler" was a great mini series starring Lee Majors

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

????????

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the Tracy hookup was obvious, she didn't have to try all that hard, sounds like someone might be jealous that they weren't getting any from her....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quit starting rumors. I was a DM that hung out with him every night, and believe me, she did try hard, it was amusing actually (we laughed about it more than once), but he wouldn't go there.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DMs, reps, whatever you're all a joke!! Look at what you are all arguing or conversing about??? How in the world can you wonder why your industry has 0 respect from everyone to your customer, the public all the up through the gov't healthcare agencies?

98% of the face of the industry is all you people and what a complete horror show it must look like. Not sure how you all get up in the morning look at yoursevles in the mirrior and be happy where you are in life doing this for a career. No worries though it will soon all be over if it hasn't already ended for you. The killing off of this industry will be speeding up in the next few years thanks to Obamacare. Some of you keep getting laid off and going to another pharma job, get laid off again then get back into another pharma job as if things will be getting better? Maybe some of you numnuts can help me understand this?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this company still has reps? I thought you all went bankrupt. How many "reps" are left and what are you selling? (besides yourselves)

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wasn't Tracy married?