Worst Stock Ever

Discussion in 'Neogenomics' started by Anonymous, Feb 21, 2011 at 7:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Scottie

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So it looks like Neo is gaining value on NASDQ.
    THEY were up to $ 1.50 today!

Only downside is only about 500 shares a day trade.

Looks like one person bids it another buys is and vice versa.....

Almost makes one think of stock price manipulation!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly what I've been thinking the last couple of weeks.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone wants this stock to sit @ 1.40. It's flatlined @ 1.40 for 3 days now.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe Enron was worst, maybe

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This stock has remained between $1.40 and $1.50 for like two quarters now. It maight be a good stock to invest in if you just want to be safe and be sure that it won't go down, (Or up ever)!

But if someone buys them one make make a few dollars... 30-40 $$ that is.

Yeesh

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just wait, it's going up!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Highly unlikely. Stock is being manipulated to keep it in the $1.40 range, hoping for a potential buyer

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try $1.01 as of October 3rd, 2011.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW NEO!! With Caris now purchased, Clarient being Part of GE and LabCorp and Quest pretty much done aquiring Pathology Labs, Oh and Sonic has enough debt from their recent purchases of dead head labs, where does that leave you?

Maybe you should combine with PLUS!, the two most distraught labs, oh wait maybe the two of you can combine with Bostwick and sell out to Abbott...Yeah thats is, I get it now...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To funny Plus is growing so fast that they cant hire enough people. Plus tried to buy neo about 4 years ago but neo wanted to much money so plus walked. I am sure NEO regrets that decision and I am sure plus is very happy.

NEO is a dog with fleas. No chance of making it. Have nothing to offer.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NEO offered themselves to many companies for TOO much money. Now they are stuck.

PLUS is growing? where in Debt?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

still not turning a profit-stock price still being manipulated-how much longer can this go on?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our Stock is going up...We will be the next Clarient...!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Neo Press Release dated Jan. 9th, 2012:
    "will enhance our ability to develop and launch novel new tests targeting a variety of cancers"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH , with what funding and money...The only Novel is the one about you being THE WORLD LEADER in Cancer Diagnostics...now that belongs in a Novel!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check out the CLARIENT board under:

"Hey Clarient Hows it going"

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still winning every day, still meeting my numbers, still on top of the world. WE ROCK!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word to NEO. I was at a school function for my litle girl. Wow, one of the parents was someone working for CMS in their Laboratory Fraud and Claims department. I got into a nice discussion, asked about your tech product....oh oh....I may have opened a can of worms...

Comment said person said was.."You may have just got me tenure and a promotion...thanks!"

Sorry....