Worst things managers have done to reps

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Apr 1, 2017 at 9:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the worst?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

girl bobby made a female rep once eat her bagged generic fruit loops with her fingers

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Asked them to do their jobs and be accountable

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

drink cow blood

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RBD requires DBMs to take turns expensing bar bill at meetings so no one above CBD level sees it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lied in FTCG, changed field ride days at last minute

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Faked a field ride, wrote it up and wink wink asked me to sign it

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the absolute worst........they continue to breathe my air.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

have field rides every other week and call in times 2x/ week. No trust whatsoever!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

call in another fake success story to their RBD.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

silly girl bobby made me wear clown make up on field ride while she drank a big gulp of cran grape

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine gave me a choice, field ride or the bone. Guess what I chose?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

girl bobby nibbles on pita slip knots in field car

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My DM said she's been stressed, on too many consecutive overnights and gave me a sloppy toppy.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manager bobby girl made me eat my salad with hard toad wool

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard one manager in oncology turned in a rep who was 6 months pregnant to HR for falsifying calls. What a joke, we all do that.
    She was fired with no severance and sued to get it, she got it. Eff him or her the manager.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine simply exists. Can't get any worse than that. A totally clueless, immature jerk

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, and how many days did he/she blow off on a famous " conference call? Freaking jerkwad

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New BMS DBM- Ex Pfizer DBM- accussed a 20 year BMS IS Rep and an recent Winner Circle- that this Rep did not know Anyone in the Hospitals and the Pfizer IS Reps were responsible for that Reps Success.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Took field ride along to the level of ridiculous! My DBM scheduled a ride along and informed me that the RBD would also be riding along. DBM made calls with me, RBD waited in car and after call RBD " observed and evaluated" my DBM's coaching techniques. Totally crazy, ineffective waste of time and money to fly RBD in, hotel, expensive meals, etc. Clearly just a means of job justification to make management feel important! I sure hope this does not become a common practice. As a rep if you are asked to participate in such foolishness, just call in sick that morning.