Worst things managers have done to reps

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Apr 1, 2017 at 9:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i would quit if they made me do that shit

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honestly, I really think they're trying to get you to quit by making you feel all the pressure. I may be wrong but I've seen this before and it's usually when they want to run a rep away by making them feel the pressure of being evaluated by two managers at once.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What division was this?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had same experience and Not to brag, but am multiple trip winner and highly respected by my RBD. RBD said they were piloting program to share with other regions. I took them to offices I knew disn't let dbms back so after 4 calls we all went to lunch and talked bus bs and took rbd back to airport. A complete waste of time and money with no key takeaways. Told all of my rep colleagues to do same
    If they are asked to participate in this nonsense plan to make rbd feel important.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do hope that is the case. I have seen instances where reps will have to ride with a regional VP, then they will have to ride with their DM every two weeks. It then becomes very obvious that somethings up and its not good. You then ask the DM's buddy whats going on and because of loose lips or mere speculation, you'll find out why that person is being targeted.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Similar, ex JJ Xar DM. Know it all, gossiper, compliance nightmare waiting to happen. Perfect fit with the lunatic RD.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

girl bobby made me dance with sceptor

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine simply exists. How much worse can it be?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all don't fake calls, you lazy fuck. I don't. And haven't for 20 plus years. Jag off.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're one of the very few. Goody for you. Put that on your CV when you're unemployed.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked at a Pfizer as a hospital rep, acquired from Pharmacia. Believe me, Pfizer doesn't know what a hospital is, much less know any of the people. To them. It's PC in s hospital. Many over my "colleagues" were thrown out of hospitals for rules infractions.
    Arrogant, robotic, poorly trained mindless assholes, wearing a suit.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Found out that my DBM had sent my resume to several recruiters. I started getting calls from recruiters, discovering he was trying to get rid of me.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry,these types don't last,but what a pain.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sue the asshole. That's fraud.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, if someone is trying to be honest in the most laughable, decadent HOUSE OF CARDS, I commend them. You don't have to be .....shall I name names of BMY executives and sales "leaders" to know there's long been a TOTAL and abject disconnect in the "sales" model that perpuates lies on ALL levels of pharma sales & marketing.

But, hey, for you, that's why we have 1,2,3 TV.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This comment is the funniest thing I have ever heard a DBM do. I know it wasnt funny for the person it happened to, but you have to say the manager has an imaginiation

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

manager bobby girl made me eat hot and ready malto meal generic oatmeal whiffs

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Henry Fonts. Total hypocrite!!!!