Would you recommend working here?

Discussion in 'Taro Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Aug 1, 2017 at 2:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this company worth working for? What's the management style? Salary? Bonus potential? Etc

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst place to work. Management has no balls to stand up to the parent company in India. Totally clueless, bonus potential only for ass kissers. You will not get ahead in this shit hole. Both sales force and administrative personnel are fed up, except for the aforementioned ass kissers.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What management?
    All the good managers have left the company this year and have not been replaced. No controller, no CCO, and nobody left in H/R.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AL and CM are leaving also.
    What's going on?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So don't take the job is what you're saying

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do not take the job. Unless you are good at kissing ass.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the input! I'll look elsewhere.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good Idea!!!! Can't work at home, cannot wear jeans Monday to Thursday, no flex time, no Summer Fridays, just Bar B Cues and Food Trucks provided for you to BUY your lunch. Great Benefits no? Wake up management.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They were probably talking about a sales position. Sounds like you work in a cubicle.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The sales positions are high turnover, anyway. Might as well try it and get some experience with our products, and put in on your resume.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, as in 50% turnover.
    Taro is the Walmart of Pharma.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long have you been with the company and how is the management? Are commissions attainable at the 40k to plan they say there are? Thanks in advance.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you do decide to seek employment here, make sure you kiss your bosses ass to the fullest degree.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

O'yeah, like Finance. I see them outside decorating cars with cute streamers and balloons every Friday. What a bunch of yucksters. I guess they have no work to do. Must be nice, where can I apply?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there will be lots of jobs in Finance in the upcoming weeks. Send your resumes to Butt Hole 1 and Butt Hole 2.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The job market is good this time of year.
    That's why two ladies are leaving finance for better positions.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard they left to get away from the butholes too! More resignations to come...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullshit. Not because of the job market. These 2 buffoons need training in how to talk and treat females with dignity and class. The former CFO and Controller were two classy individuals. Now we have these two fools who look down on females. Sad.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run from this place as fast as you can!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who are you talking about MB and UB?