Wound Care Salary

Discussion in 'ConvaTec' started by Anonymous, Mar 9, 2015 at 9:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi all. I have had a phone interview and one face to face for wound care. I need to know the financial range before moving forward but don't feel it is appropriate to ask the next interviewer. Could you share avg base plus bonus?

Thanks in advance.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10 books of S&H Green stamps for your base and a kick in the Ass as your Bonus. Run

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

salary range is 65,000 to 75,000. The full comp plan has not been given to the sales force yet. I would plan on an aspirational bonus of 25,000- if you are lucky.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

REALIZE THAT THE VENTURE CAPITALISTS WHO OWN CONVATEC LOATHE AND ABOMINATE THOSE WHO WORK FOR THEM. YOU WILL BE AT THEIR EVERY WHIM INCLUDING RANDOM LAY-OFFS, UNATTAINABLE QUOTAS, AND RUTHLESS MANAGERS. WORK HERE AND YOU BECOME THEIR LAWFUL PREY.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't do it, I don't care how bad you need a job these people are ruthless, it's the WORST culture in the industry bare none.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These comments are actually quite benign compared to the reality of working here. They are "soul devouring" Venture Capitalists devoid of any humanity; they'll suck every penny of profit from your marrow. Careers are gleefully destroyed after a period of unrelenting torture by your RSM, even before you are put on "Plan." People have suffered heart attacks from stress (one sales VP, Rob M, died on the job: a far better person than those he worked for), been forced to medicate with Xanax and Prozac, reduced to tears by the sadist they worked for...sounds like fun? Come here and you'll curse the day you were born.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's not romance the ghosts of Christmas past. They are dirt bags of the highest order, some of whom are now screwing other deserved greedy investors in their new wound and skin play that doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of surviving the next 5 years.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you really must take a job at Convatec, get the best base you can as you will never get a raise. Or maybe 1k every 5 years. No joke.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can get more than $75K, but not much more. They will keep trying to sell you on the fact that you will make big commission dollars, but that is BS.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take your time and ask either your HR contact or the hiring manager, "What is it in the future that the company wants me to accomplish that is going to make us both successful, and when that happens, how will the company compensate me." If you cannot put that together in your mind, then you should not accept any job. I would get it in writing. I doubt if anyone at ConvaTec can even utter those words competently with confidence inspiring logic, and with a straight faced, honest answer. And if they cannot, you will know what to do. Non-answers spin their own web that you would not want to be caught in.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even with the difficult climate in our industry and good W&S products this Corporation is still the ultimate bottom of the barrel and that's simply the truth. The years of quality personnel erosion and despicable culture has destroyed this organization. If you can take this job and moonlight a 1099 deal then fine use and abuse these people but if this is the sole source to provide for your family I would consider this a major BUYER BEWARE.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Accurate portrayal and warning. Worst management team in the US. Leadership is non-existent, self absorbed, and attended the "let them eat cake" school of management.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so when did it become appropriate to assume complete strangers are obligated to spend a second helping every stranger that asks? and Thanking us in advance, yack. Maybe it's perfectly fine for us to feel you're inappropriate to feel it's okay to ask us and not the the next interviewer? if this is true, and you're that vain, I vote no for you. I'll recommend and assist people I know deserve help. Those with people skills that know how to get the information they need to know appropriately. Thank YOU in advance.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ONLY THE DESPERATE, BENIGHTED, AND INEPT WOULD WANT TO WORK FOR CONVATEC. I AM ONE OF HUNDREDS OF TM'S WHO HAVE FLED THIS SHIT HOLE. AS TO YOUR QUESTION: GO ASK ALICE WHEN SHE'S TEN FEET TALL. PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF AND MAKE HASTE FOR THE EXIT--OTHERWISE YOU'LL CURSE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN TWO WEEKS AFTER YOU TAKE THE JOB.

YOUR RESPONSE TO THIS "CANDIDATE" WAS QUITE APPROPRIATE!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. What makes this guy undeserving? I agree that it isn't appropriate to ask so early in the process. What else is this board for other than sharing information? The fact that this nasty reply came from a convatec employee should make the OP question the culture. Good luck to you.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just left this disastrous shit hole. The US management is inexperienced and self-serving. Until they are replaced things will continue to spiral downward. Look elsewhere. "Leadership" in the US is toxic, and will hopefully be replaced in short order. HR in the US also needs to be replaced they are lying, self-serving scum bags.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Plan????? They fire you for absolutely no reason whatsoever. These imbeciles are their own worst enemies. How many lawsuits are pending ??????

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree, ConvaTec has become an extremely bizarre place. Absolutely correct in saying you can be fired for anything - even things that are 100% made up and ultimately documented and proved to be fabricated. While some parties involved in the bully tactics were fired, others are still there and the worst examples of RSM you could ask for. Honestly, they are so desperate anyone can be a manager these days. The company lost most, if not all their most valuable managers and TMS. Most simply fired.

Some of the things that happened to myself and some of my counterparts made me speechless. No one could make this stuff up. Some people elected to sue over wrongful terminations, others walked away and happy to just be gone. Others went on disability or are still on disability trying to cope.

This barely qualifies as a job, definitely not a career. Even if another company is ignorant enough to buy this place, the damage is done and competition has moved light years ahead of Convatec while they were playing games, downsizing, re-organizing, restructuring, closing down two headquarter buildings and all that goes with that. An entirely new meaning to "disruptive technology".

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sadly this isn't simple trolling its absolute REALITY, this organization is void of any integrity and common sense business practices. I curse the the day I made the mistake of accepting this job, it's damaged my career and my personal relationships and it's shameful.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just be aware, HR does not work for the employee, they are there to protect ConvaTec. When push comes to shove, the lower ranking the employee will always be displaced over management. If a higher ranking employee is involved and in the wrong, it just depends on the legal risk to CVT. Usually the higher ranking employee is not "fired" but behind doors deals are made to allow that person to resign, leave for "personal reasons" etc. Ultimately any lower ranking employee that goes to HR for valid and even documented reasons, HR finds a way to eliminate them - legal or not. Also know that all calls to HR are recorded. Funny how they "have to call you back" if you happen to call when they are off guard. They never announce the call is being recorded, but it is. You can also record any calls on your own end, and you should.