Wound care

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2011 at 5:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone give me any insight in this position? Good products? Salary? Overall compensation at plan?

Please, no silly responses. I can't stand reading that shit on here.

Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1)There have been several responses (threads) with the actual answer to your question.
    2)Do you honestly think that after your request you are not going to get anymore silly answers?
    3)If you're tired of "reading that shit" why? oh why? would you even consider throwing in with an organization filled with so many (justifiably) disgruntled employees?

Good luck with whatever you hope to accomplish...you are challenged.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1) Too tired to look, some people actually have a heart and will help out.
    2) Anymore silly answers? Its the first time I have ever asked the question.
    3) You are right. I shouldn't ask shit on this dumbass website because it is full of disgruntled employees. The majority of you people are losers and it is "justifiable" by you hiding behind your keyboard and talking shit to complete strangers.

Good luck when that Karma hits your ass right in the nose, 10 fold....you are F**ked

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it is you, my pencil necked geek loser, who has inherited some bad karma.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What position?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

doggie style

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Account Manager about $50,000 base and $20,000. They have great benefits - medical, dental, vision. Best I ever had. But watch out - management has be changed overall with the company in recent years. Wound Care is a good area - I was in surfaces for years. KCI was bought in a merger back in July. With weak sales and profits I think some management will go. Some of the RNs who are reps know a lot about wound care but are horrible at business. Most hospital staffs are lazy and but a lot of work on some of the KCI reps in the VAC division. Working weekends because the RNs are too lazy to do it themselves. With all the competition in wound care - everyone is gunning for KCI. Good luck. Watch your back - I was making my budget numbers - had a great territory but my manager hated me from the time she started for some reason. Pushed me out - so the management right now are running scared over this merger and with high sales goals. This outside group that is purchasing KCI will require even higher returns - same old corporate Amerika.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What country do you live in?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mongo

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I live in the USA - I did very well - KCI I think is trying to replace top reps with lower paid new reps.

Trying to make those numbers look good for that merger. Watch out or they will cut your throat too. Corporate America is so corrupt at the top - travel abroad and see how other countries work. Nothing like the US - we are treated like slaves to the company like serfs in a feudal system.

What is happening in England will come here- People need to start acting like humans to other humans not insensitive robots. You can get ahead without trying to sabotage others. Burn in hell KCI!