Wow! $22 price target!

Discussion in 'Amylin' started by Anonymous, Jun 28, 2011 at 4:22 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

June 27, 2011
    Jefferies is maintaining its Buy rating and $22 price target on shares of Amylin Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: AMLN) following a positive weekend update at ADA.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fantastic! A boost to $13.06 already. If analyst firms are correct, we should see $22 in a couple of weeks. I am holding out until $40-60 after approval in the US. Keep the rally a..l..i..v..e!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best Relative Performance in the Biotechnology Industry Detected in Shares of Amylin Pharmaceuticals (AMLN, NABI, SGMO, PCYC, DUSA) Published on Tue, 06/28/2011 - 05:04
    By Robert Cotter in Fast Lane, amln, DUSA, NABI, PCYC, SGMO, amylin pharmaceuticals....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Icahn's Goal For Amylin... ****29-Jun-11 09:31 am****
    Icahn may just be working towards having Amylin achieve U.S. approval in the United States for Bydureon by the 1Q 2012, at which time he will put Amylin on the auction block to start the bidding process for the company. I expect U.S. approval will get Amylin's stock price near $30 + and a buyout premium will be added to that number. Now if Amylin and Takeda issue really positive news (Phase III Trials) about Pramlintide + Leptin later this year, we could the stock trading well above $30 after Bydureon is approved. I honestly don't believe Amylin will be around in 2013 or I should say they will not be around as a totally independent company. If they are bought or merge with another company, the acquirer would be smart to keep Amylin whole as a subsidiary for R&D.
    JMO
    Kevinmik

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

from your lips to God's ears....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another 3% jump today. At this rate, $22 will be reached in no time. I will have 100 people over for BBQ and swim party this long weekend.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Up 1.4% today. Grande party this weekend. We expect a big bounce to $20 next week. People keep the good time rolling!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have faith in our mgt. When they say that they will grow GLP1 market....I was one of the few loyalist who place complete trust in them. Today, I see a pot at the end of the rainbow. My boss and his boss deserve a nice gift tomorrow. Off to UTC I go.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congrats! 10 biggest percentage gainers on Nasdaq at 1 p.m.:
    Amylin Pharmaceuticals Inc. rose 5.6 percent to $14.48.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And in typical Amylin pattern, it will drop again next week.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See?? I told you it would drop. At least they are consistent!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Back to $13.10. When will you realize that your living a pipe dream right now. AMLN will never hit $20, much less $22. The stock is crap; the company is crap. Face reality.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Opened at $12.92 today!! Awesome! That $22 share price is right around the corner (unfortunately, that corner is WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY away).

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Closed at $12.82 today. Lowest stock price since Bydureon didn't get approved. Amylin sure is awesome--looks like the investors love it.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMLN trading at around $10 a share now. Where's your huge jump in price??? You guys suck.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please remind me why Dan B. is still running that ship??

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trading at $9.95 today. Dismal.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Closed on Friday at $10.11. A far cry from $22.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trading at $11.18 today. Congrats--you made it back to half of your $22 target price!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Steady as the captain and his fine crew steer towards icebergs.