Wow! A lot has changed on CF

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by Anonymous, May 23, 2014 at 2:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Celgene used to have a very inactive company board until the I&I franchise was organized. Now it's the typical CF whine fest. Came here to see the reaction to our leadership changes and, whew, a lot has changed.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The result of a few "biologics pros" who didn't get interviews and are still pouting, stalking the board. Check the ISPs, only 2 posters have 95% of posts.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I too did not get past the first interview and it's inconceivable. I have over 8 years selling the market leading biologic. We have more indications. We have better access. In fact, over 99% of plans can get my product without a single step edit. We are going to bury you behind DMARD - and a double BIO step edit. Even if docs want to write your product, they can't It's just ridiculous that I didn't get another interview. I have talked to numerous oncology reps with your company and they are very, very, very concerned.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes 1 is the balls drained guy

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares they wanted the most basic. Why would you want to go around doing sample drops all day.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no way you are currently employed. You sound like a lunatic

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are going to bury Otezla "behind DMARD - and a double BIO step edit" then why did you interview in the first place?

I'm just curious. You see, I didn't get in either. However, while I am puzzled by my rejection, you... well you are clearly just a r***** and that's why you didn't get in.

No puzzle there.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uhm.... Maybe they didn't like you, has this crossed your mind? What does the access of your current product have to do with you and what you personally bring to the table?