Wow, Bob's smoking Arymo ER, Q3 = $27 million loss!!

Discussion in 'Egalet' started by #BullshitBob, Nov 5, 2016 at 4:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. #BullshitBob

#BullshitBob Guest

Hi to all of my loyal fans. Yes it's official, Pat crapped out with only $4.7 million of sales this quarter after spending $7 million on marketing. We made a quarterly loss of $27 million so we've accumulated about $70 million in losses so far this year, I'm confident that we'll hit $100 million by Dec 31. Share price is down 75%. Arymo is delayed and the FDA hate the label. It's all Stan's fault ! Love #BullshitBob xxxx

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just read this. Really depressing. I've been trying really hard with Sprix and Oxyado. Only $4.7 million in a quarter, that's pathetic. Nine tenths of the sales are Oxyado. Tim, Bob and Mark originally told us that this was a $100 million opportunity . Bullshit ! ! Arymo is in never-never Land. Alicia sucks. Pat is already hinting about 'bonuses will reflect performance' . That means we're going to get shafted.

Time to replace this bunch of management losers.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Signed up over a year ago, attended training in NJ, laughed out loud at Tim's panicky emails. He moved on, Deanna moved on. Arymo looks like it's disappeared into a black hole. Bob is about as predictable as Trump. Pat is lame.

I'm so frustrated with this company and leadership. I've tried interviewing but Egalet has no credibility . What to do now? New Year, New company I think ! !

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Working for Egalet is more depressing than the Presidential election

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What I don't understand is how we can make so many losses and still be a viable company. At the sales meetings we were told that Sprix and Oxyado are multi million dollar products and that Arymo will launch by year end. Yet here we are sales suck, no new product and losing at least $70 million. We had a new line of credit of $80 million a couple of months ago so that's nearly gone.

The rumor is that Arymo's label sucks.

I'm totally confused. When do we get laid off?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah it's confusing how this dumpster fire continues to get support. Somehow we have $101 million available according to the quarterly report. Enough for another year of losses. I'm sure that management will reward themselves and screw us just like they did last year .

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I were you, I would log calls into Veeva from my couch, Starbucks, the movie theater, or wherever else you want because docs are not listening, or buying the garbage you are carrying in your bags..

8. #BullshitBob

#BullshitBob Guest

Hi guys, I'm lying on the couch in my office sucking on my Arymo street spliff (put Arymo in a Magic Bullet for a couple of minutes then sprinkle it over your medical marijuana before you light up - legal, delicious and so profitable). What a great week. My close personal friend Donald Trump elected President and our stock jumped up to over six bucks. I'm looking forward to a large six figure bonus. Life is truly beautiful. Thanks suckers !!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahaha! We're going to do so well in 2017!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's going on at AmerisourceBergen? Oxyado out?? Too expensive or just sales too low?? Office in Philly told me yesterday.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same rumor here in the Great Lakes. I'll ask HQ on Monday.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't bother asking Rohit, Rebecca, Pat or Neema......they know nothing

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Woot! Got an Oxyado TRx!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, Thanksgiving next week. Can't believe that I've been with this sick crew for a year!

Grais on an Oxyado TRX. What's your secret?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reference Amerisource. Oxyado is now tier 3 in their system which means it can only be scripted once at least three other tamper resistant opiods have failed. It's not a direct alternative. Probably due to its very high price and questionable efficacy in terms of adulteration. Hope that clarifies things.

Have a great weekend.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MYTH: Only Purdue's reformulated OxyContin is FDA approved as crush abuse / extraction resistant.
    FACTS: Hysingla slow release hydrocodone was approved in November 2014 as crush / extraction resistant. Xtampza ER slow release oxycodone was FDA approved in April 2016 as being crush / extraction resistant. Morphabond morphine was FDA approved in October 2015 as being crush / extraction resistant.

MYTH: Opioids can be engineered to be crush resistant form of tamper resistant, but they cannot be engineered to be refractory to dissolution in alcohol.
    FACTS: Kadian's design reduces ability to dissolve the medication in alcohol ("dose dumping") such that Kadian has tamper deterrent properties.

MYTH: The most common form of abuse is that of crushing to snort/inject.
    FACTS: The most common forms of abuse / non-medical use include criminal diversion and simply swallowing the pill intact to achieve euphoria.

MYTH: It can simply be stated that abuse resistant / deterrent opioids are "less addictive."
    FACTS: For the highly selected legitimate chronic pain patient who is properly prescribed opioids and properly consumes the medication, addiction risks are just as great with the same morphine equivalent dose of all opioids if slow and fast release are identical.

MYTH: Abuse "deterrent" opioids is not synonymous with abuse "resistant" opioids.
    FACTS: Per Merriam-Webster's dictionary, to "deter" is to discourage and to "resist" is to oppose. Opioids pharmaceutically engineered to be less amenable to abuse are those which oppose abuse by their engineering and this discourages abusers (untreated active addicts and criminal diverters) from preferring these opioids relative to other options which are bereft of these properties.

MYTH: Abuse resistant / deterrent opioids cannot be subcategorized.
    FACTS: The FDA has recognized four forms of abuse deterrence / resistance.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Myth: Egalet will sell $400 M of Arymo
    Fact: Lucky to hit $40M, sorry investors!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just been scrolling through this Egalet board. Really funny. Different from the other Cafepharma boards. Nice change. Bob sounds like a typical douche . Good luck Egalets! Have a great Holidays and 2017.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Monday - Oxyado day!! Great product, great sales opportunity, now with patent protection thru '24. I really believe in this company. If you don't like it here then just leave! Arymo will be a big sale in 2017.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol!! Made my Eggnog come out of my nose. Happy Holidays to you bud.