Wow, Bob's smoking Arymo ER, Q3 = $27 million loss!!

Discussion in 'Egalet' started by #BullshitBob, Nov 5, 2016 at 4:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I worked with Bob at Eli Lily. His nickname was 'poison dwarf'. Enough said.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, all you haters!! Eglt stock on the rise again. Bob and his team of first class professionals are proving you all wrong. Must be a bunch of liberal Hillary voting trolls stalking this board. Like many other winners I love working at Egalet and know that President Elect Trump will make America Great Again. So will Egalet. True American Company, True American Spirit, True American Dream!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on bro, you are smarter than this. You are very well aware of how news and the stock market works. One day in the green does not not define a company that has been living in the red.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's true but the upside for Egalet is huge. We're a developmental stage company masquerading as a commercial company. Every quarter we make a huge loss so the investors and senior management are banking on the upside. I feel that we're in good shape as Arymo will be launched in the first three months of 2017. We'd be better off nixing Sprix, it's literally a painful product to sell. My considered feedback to management would be to just focus on Oxyado, Arymo and 002. As a TM I'm very excited by our future and 2017.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are launching an opioid into a crowded market that is declining and under siege by society. And, payers don't care about abuse deterrent products when they have their rebate dollars to protect. I would find another therapeutic category

6. #BullshitBob

#BullshitBob Guest

Hi all,

A message from the Big Chair from Bob with Barb on my lap sucking on a Big Havana. Well, it's been a great year folks. We're both popping multiple Arymo ERs here. Five tabs = five times the effect and we love that Extended Release feature - keeps us high when other morphine analogs just run dry!! Arymo is going to be the best street prescription drug out there!!

What a great year we've had.....Sprix® and Oxyado® are complete sales failures at less than $20 million (do you remember that we promised $100 million?), it cost us $46 million to market and sell them, we're cruising to lose over $100 million overall (did I mention that I've never run a profitable company in my career?). We missed the October PDUFA date for Arymo ER, 002 is looking sick, our stock is down over 50% compared to our high, I've borrowed $80 million, but we've burnt most of that. In fact, Egalet is a being declared a Federal Disaster Zone. Despite that, I won E & Y Entrepreneur of the Year, go figure? I was surprised too.

On the personal side I just wanted to thank all the folks out there especially the TMs who've taken it in the pants and will now have to watch Pat, Mark, Stan and I get huge bonuses while you a-holes don't!! Suckers!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that your Big Havana, Bob?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think knocking our performance isn't doing us any good. Given Sprix and Oxyado's obvious limitations plus our change in commercial leadership to Pat only recently a $17 million sales performance for the year isn't that bad. Management seem confident, I was in Wayne last week, that Arymo should get the green light in the first few months of 2017 and that was also great news on Egalet 002. So stop your whining. Why do only losers post on these boards?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, Egalet's spin doctors at work.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd just like to wish all of my Egalet colleagues a Peaceful and Prosperous New Year. May the positive Force be with you.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You see what I saw at the Christmas party?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Barb sucking on Bob's big Havana?

13. BullshitBob

BullshitBob Guest

I'm hiding here at the JP Morgan Healthcare Conference in San Francisco. So is Mark. We got FDA approval but completely failed to get "abuse deterrent " on the label. Why is everybody asking me why? Shares plummeted 25%. Who do I blame?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Sales Reps!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The FDA said in a statement that an extended-release morphine product made by Daiichi Sankyo, MorphaBond, has market exclusivity on the ability to claim it deters snorting. The company is exclusively allowed to make that claim until Oct.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

October 2018

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, now we're in serious trouble :

NEW YORK, Jan. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities law firm, is investigating potential securities fraud at Egalet Corporation ("Egalet" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: EGLT).

The investigation focuses on whether the Company and its executives violated federal securities laws.

Specifically, on January 9, 2017, Egalet issued a press release announcing the approval of its product Arymo ER. Later that day, the Federal Drug Administration issued a statement regarding Arymo ER's approval indicating that another product, MorphaBond, "has marketing exclusivity for labeling describing the expected reduction of abuse of single-entity extended-release morphine by the intranasal route due to physicochemical properties." On this news, Egalet's share price was negatively affected.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there a Whistle Blower opportunity here? I'm really angry with management. I can't think of the number of times that Jeff, Pat, Mark, Bob, and Stan told us in meetings and face to faces that they were confident that we'd get a deterrent indication and that we should hang in for Arymo after all the crap that we've endured on Sprix and Oxyado. People brought up MorphaBond all the time to them and they told us that we would get deterrent on our label. Now we just have another non-differentiated opioid. If these attorneys get hold of the videos or transcripts of the town hall meetings or rep meetings, then Egalet is exposed. I wonder how we can do a deposition? It sounds like a profit opportunity after these management losers lied to us all.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good idea. People have made shit loads of $$$ through whistle blower actions. Contact the attorneys doing the investigation. Keep all your emails and notes of any meetings.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I spoke with Richard Gonnello at Farqui and Farqui. He was very helpful. $$