Wow, Bob's smoking Arymo ER, Q3 = $27 million loss!!

Discussion in 'Egalet' started by #BullshitBob, Nov 5, 2016 at 4:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. #BullshitBob

#BullshitBob Guest

I just had to have the 100th post on this thread. Things are still a little steamy here in Wayne. Shares are tumbling towards an all-time low, cap value is around $100 million down from $200 million, and we've got to launch Arymo ER with a non-descript label. On top of that, I'm named in a class action suit along with #ShiftyStan and #Jerk-offJeff alleging investor fraud. #BitchyBarb won't smoke my cigar anymore. What a start to 2017. I wonder if I'll get my bonus actually paid or will the Board and shareholders fire my fat ass?

Oh well, at least I have all my fans. Thanks guys for all of your loyal support.

Best

Bob

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Bob,

You're # 101 not #100. As usual a day late and a dollar short!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too early for Egalet to be taking on the expense of their own sales force. other companies enter into agreements with distributors until there are sufficient sales to justify their own sales force. it's a lot cheaper at this stage. and offering 160,000 shares to be divided among 62 new employees is not much of an inducement when it is only a $5 stock and their employment has to continue for five years. That's not even $2,500 per year and, if the company thinks that is going to be meaningful income for the sales force then they must not think they are going to be selling much product..

Unfortunately, they have a cash burn rate of $26,000,000 per quarter and that is increasing as well... sinking ship... Ask yourself: in a billion dollar painkiller market why are they only able to achieve single digit million dollar sales? and lose $20 million + per quarter doing so?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because you all suck as TM's!!! There is no excuse on why your doctors should not be prescribing a drug that burns like hell going up your booger hole or a drug that mildly inconveniences a drug addict when snorting. And who the hell need an "Abuse Deterrent" label when we have a breakthrough pain molecule like Morphine. Get back to work and stop posting on this board!!!!

-Bob

5. Another mis-managed biotech turd skidding into the Abyss.......

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't skid into an Abyss if its been living an Abyss.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't understand why Pat and Neema keep on trying to reassure us 'that we have a really great product with Arymo ER". The more they say it, the less I believe it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bc that's what leadership does. They know we have a shitty product so they have to reassure us to keep us from leaving. I highly doubt reps need any reassurance that OxyContin is a good product.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey someone told me that BIO's giving Bob the Frank Baldino Memorial Award. So a failed CEO with stock trading at an all time low and under investigation for securities fraud is deserving. This is a complete insult to Frank's memory. Disgusting.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Morale is in the dumpster. Not sure how anyone can accept such a self-serving award when the business is in the shitter.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is getting his passport ready to leave the country before the investigations go any further.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Earnings report today, wonder what the lying CEO is going to say? I'd guess we lost $30 million or more in the last quarter.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahahahahhahahahahaha....your a loser