Wow. Glad I got out when I did!

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, Apr 11, 2019 at 5:24 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had no idea things would become this bad. I feel I have saved my career by leaving when I did. Best of luck to those who chose to remain... I know I couldn't have.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i got out
    hired a lawyer
    will b rich from telling the way we fueled the epidemic
    20/20 news here I come

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We fueled an epidemic of recovery when no one would touch it. I'm proud of what we have done.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When we put thousands of patients in recovery on the stand we will win.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hilarious

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol
    how bout when the ga zillions who diverted talk
    sales in parking lots

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s obvious you have no idea about criminal proceedings in federal court. Go sell sublocade and line Shaun’s pockets some more

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly, I wonder how much cash he’s
    diverted ? See what I did there ;)

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said- Pioneer!

Signed.,

Jim Jones

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The govt. has more money than any person or company. It’s only downside from here

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The biggest issue for those trying to get out, and even those that did including me, is that we have INDIVIOR on our resumes. Talk about a scarlet letter. It will die down hopefully, and those of us that did things the right way (meaning mainly anyone besides JN, JH, SD and rest of the crew in Appalachia) hopefully can convey that in interviews. Yes, pharma companies get into hot water all the time, and I feel the indictment is particularly harsh. It paints Indivior as this evil, corrupt, greedy company that was insidiously breaking all the rules to win at all costs. That simply isn't true for a lot of us. Mistakes were made, sure. There were bad apples, and it was allowed to happen. That's bad. But a majority of us did what we thought was right and tried to do right by the patient. But I have 10+ years of employment of a company now under federal idictment.....oof. Hopefully I'm at my new employer for a long time.