Wow, how long will lamer Bob have a job? Aug 9 ER should seal his fate

Discussion in 'Egalet' started by Frank Baldino, Aug 3, 2017 at 3:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like #BullshitBob is rattled. He's posting on Cafepharma. I bet he's guessing who on his inner team he can no longer trust? Who is leaking info? The Board is actively looking for his replacement. I wonder who'll she be?

2. Kristen Williams, the Chief Admin Officer and General Counsel at Pacira would make a great CEO here. She has start up, pain drug, commercialization, HR, FDA and great leadership experience. In addition she's energetic, passionate, ethical and has charisma and integrity. Wow, it would change this company around immediately.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Full agreement. Loved the comment above about "you obviously don't know how a company works." Hahahahaha. Obviously that dude doesnt know how "a company" works. The entire financial and investment community MUST be wrong about all of Egalet's financial health metrics then I suppose. We cant all be as brillant as the Egalet corporate goon squad.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks who's back. I guess this really is your day job. You were flat out fired and now you spend your days posting on Cafepharma. Fired. Let me repeat fired. I guess you are accustomed to being a failure. Keep posting more #bullshitbob stuff or better yet...use a cool handle like Frank Baldino. Ha!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It hard to respond to such a moronic set of comments. Seriously - how stupid are you?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet my entire bank account that sales force is either slashed by 50% or eliminated entirely and replaced with a CSO by November 30th. End of Q4 at the latest.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Egalet needs someone with business development vision. The shot at commercial business is ashes at this point. Run rate is terrible and debt to equity is equally as terrible. Egalet needs a leader that will license out the patent technology to any company who will bite. Get cash flow positive from the licensing agreements before 2020 when that convertible note hits. If Egalet get good deals on the books and push the stock to $5 a share...an aggressive buyer will come along. And the board will force the sale.

Debt is preventing any movement, especially the way Egalets is structured. Stock price this low - debt is the only reason a big pharma company could have made an aggressive run to buy Egalet now just to get them OFF the market as a competitor. The Egalet market cap is chump change just to get them out of the way.

Who knows what will happen. My guess, more of the same and EGLT will be delisted within 12 months unless theres a massive overhaul.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right on! Good bet! Hilarious

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More stupid commentary.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worth every penny? (Source: Morningstar)

Key Executive Compensation

EGLT
    Name/Title 2016
    Total executive Compensation $5,008,362
    Robert S. Radie/President and Chief Executive Officer $ 2,513,983
    Patrick M. Shea/Chief Commercial Officer $1,449,647
    Mark Strobeck/Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer $1,044,732

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company produced right around 6 million in sales last quarter...total. And we're paying out 5 million in executive salaries. Something is wrong with that picture.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obscene.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. At a 25 million a quarter loss...ON CREDIT...why are 5+ mil in executive salaries getting paid out? Shouldnt their pay, given the performance over the last 3 years (let alone 12 months) be directly tied to company performance?

And I dont want to hear the bullshit about "we are just going through tough times." Lots of pharma/biotech/device companies dont get the perfect FDA outcome or launch exactly as optimistically as projected and those companies dont take a nose dive like Egalet. Investors stay the course when the research and information indicates that the company, the leadership, and the patented science are moving in a profitable direction.

This company's share price has dropped by 50% year over year EVERY year since IPO. Thats a sign...a strong one.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's more like $8 million a year on executive management. You've got to add in the other useless douches - Musial, Dayno, Carlin and Schoeb. So that's $2 million a quarter or 10% of our losses. Why do we need Strobeck and Shea? A CBO and CCO? Complete duplication. The executive group are a bunch of incompetent monkeys. No one respects them.

15. #BullshitBob

#BullshitBob Guest

We're in the Ascendancy! Screw you doubters. Here we go! Doubled the representation for Sprix in women's health! Ha! Sales will fly now!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're still missing the point.

1) As sales of Sprix increase, so does deficit. Sprix has zero managed care formulary coverage. Every prescripton filled actually costs the company money. As sales increase, so does the rate the corporate debt is repaid to the lender. Doubling the negative effect of the transaction.

2) Sprix was not and is not the short or long term backbone of Egalet as an organization. Sprix has a loss of exclusivity in the very near future. Guardian Technology is supposed to be the revenue engine to propel Egalet to profitability. Whether that can happen before the company is in serious financial trouble - the jury is still out.

3) Egalet has to pay for that copromotion. That payment can be structured in a variety of ways, but they are still PAYING. As a matter of opinion, I find it poor management of labor and financial resources to co-promote Sprix. Egalet converted their sales team from CSO to bring them on house. The Sprix sales force only has responsibility for 1 product. Sprix is their singular responsibility. Why cant that team get the job done? Why is there a need to waste sparse funds on a co-promotion? Why not co-promote behind Arymo ER, to put gas on the fire before competitors enter the market with better access and affordability? That would be the more logical decision.

Not a hater, a realist. And an intelligent one. Do you really believe that there is an entire marketplace of employees and investors who lost a LOT of money conspiring against the success of Egalet just to be "haters?" Come on. The fact that the word "haters" was used....is Egalet recruiting 8th graders now? Cheaper, I guess. Egalet loves cheap salespeople. And you get what you pay for.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isnt Dr.D an internal med guy? Is he a boarded anethes./physical medicine? Im almost positive he's not. Which brings about the next question - what exactly does he do? He isnt medical affairs. He isnt on the research team. He isnt technically in a promotional role. Like what exactly does he do?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excellent analysis. I just sell stuff however we're all asking what Dr. Dayno does? Also, what does Dr. Strobeck do except state the fucking obvious?