WOW split the sales force????

Discussion in 'Integra Life Sciences' started by anonymous, Nov 13, 2017 at 9:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jeff,

You’re right, I have nothing to add to your discussion in regards to your sales force splitting. I was on here as part of doing my due diligence. I was contacted about a position with Integra and wanted to see what I would be in for if I decided to interview. I stumbled on this thread and found it funny that what appears to be someone in a management position would find it appropriate to respond to someone on here. Not only was the response childish, but it was also filled with the very thing he was accusing the other poster of. Just introducing the pot to the kettle. Regardless, this and the 2 1/2 stars you received on Glassdoor made my decision easy. If this is the caliber of people you have working here, I think I’ll pass.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you use Glassdoor for decision making on a job then you absolutely don’t deserve to work here...Oh and that you actually thought someone in management would even entertain this thread, idiot. Now let the reps who do work here have their time to bitch in peace troll.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Robert the 3rd - Difficult few weeks you have endured. Spend time with family over the holiday weekend and re-enegize. Try and relax. Try and stay off this site as you have bigger fish to fry or as you may say...kill! Don't eat too much as we are all concerned with potential weight gain with the new hip. Maybe a nice message to us thanking the field for the for all the changes you are executing on would help us work at least one more week this year. With my territory changing, I am not sure if I should be sofa city or supporting the end of the year rally. Gobble, gobble "D"!

Regards,
    Top 15 Rep!!!

PS Stop Stealing $$ from Me!!!! Need more stuffing!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

highest paid sales force in the industry not to mention while only working 50 percent of the time....... keep up the complaining next thing you know you will be begging for a 160k a year Job and wishing you had your $225k job at plan.........

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yo Bobby D - It's your one year anniversary, correct? One year at the helm, WOW! Shall we reflect? Not a great year for our division and sure not a great year for what you left behind...a real mess. Got your boys and girls in place but not working. We had some great years until you showed up. What is the excuse for Q4 - earthquake in Delaware. Heard Al Roker is consulting for your Q4 report out. I'll ride it out but you need to improve. No bonus for you Mr. Bobby D. Your recent move on splitting us will prove you have no clue how to run this business. When is the last time you spent a few days in the field talking to customers? Scared? Finally, we heard you gained weight - be careful with that new hip (distributor rep)!!! Happy holidays.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bottom feeders. Most of your people are double dipping

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is true, bottom feeders do eat shit.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yo Bobby D - were u been dude - I back in school leanin some better english. Heard Derma aint going well. Maybe u can sell some of dat honey in da grocery store. Attention all customers - Derma Honey on sale in isle 5 - half off!!! Dude first the brain product and now Derma. Hows the hip - u still limpin? ok hang in there dude - see u at sales meeting - Better be a warm place for your hip, right? I'm on vaca rest of year....what up angry man? insider dude said you talk to no one.... come on be a leader

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dude, seriously, give it up. You sound like a complete moron and no one has a clue why you keep trolling or what the fuck you’re taking about. If you’re not happy just ‘bounce homey’. We don’t need you.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hate to say it —- give it 6 months and all metal/total ankles will be sold off.....Integra is a regenerative company not an Orthopedic company. All Ortho products besides Cadence have been from acquisitions not in house designs......... Join the regenerative team as fast as you can!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True.
    Pete L knows the metal business and came from Neuro. Direct metal reps are through. Why would we spend 130k salary and benefits for 200k metal territories with no ankle. Ankle surgeons are spoken for already. Outpatient reps can handle the inpatient order taking of regen in most regions. Let’s hire more asr. Ha ha

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is working great!!!
    Sales of Omnigraft (Integra’s big investment into Wound care centers) is exceeding expectations. We will all hit our numbers Q1.
    Thank you for the motivating emails and leadership.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Accidentally received an email showing where all the metal reps are currently at to date a week or so before end of Q1. NOT looking great.