WOW!

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Mar 13, 2015 at 11:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quest will be out of business in less than a year. Bet the house on it!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quest stock already hit a 52 week high today at 74.15 so I might just have to bet the house so that I can retire early.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The SEC requires corporate officers of all publically traded companies to disclose their trades. Despite steady gains, the leadership at DGX has been divesting themselves of their stock over the past 12 months. Why is that? Theranos?

Follow this link to see for yourself http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/dgx/insider-trades

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG! Crazy... Scary thing is this may be far worse than just a downsizing. We could be eliminated.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HTH must have the flu; otherwise she would be all over this already. I will be filling in for HTH today!!! These people don't sneeze without first consulting the attorneys for the company. Quest is like the Heinz ketchup company, its not going anywhere. Heinz could have an ape for their CEO, but everybody is still going to buy their ketchup. Same with Quest.

Hope this helps

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Elite superstars never call out. This subject is simply beneath the brilliant leadership of our great new organization. Put on your tin foil hat and tune in to infowars if you want commentary on this subject AJ. The rest of us are enjoying a spectacular spring weekend. To the victor goes the spoils.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, in your own make-believe world, you are a warrior. You are a lion. Roar my friend.