Wraser

Discussion in 'Hawthorn Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 15, 2014 at 2:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the mgr that left here and went to Wraser? Would like some info and ideas on his management style.

Thank you!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chris Smith who was the Vice President of Sales at Hawthorn. He was not retained by Pernix after the acquisition. He is a very smart and talented guy who cares a lot about his employees. Great hire by Wraser in my opinion.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IMO, CS is a snake in the grass. Don't trust him. He has Pharma experience, but passes down unrealistic workaholic expectations. Be prepared for micromanagement and work from 8-5

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CS is one the best people I know. His biggest downfall is being trusting of those around him. He genuinely cares for people. Wraser is lucky to have him.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great guy, just not a good leader. Has difficult time thinking for himself.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chris is a great guy and leader. Wraser made a good decision. I hope this time he gets a piece of the pie there because max and Jason screwed him royally. Anyone who bad mouths him is either lazy, or were put on a pip and let go. Just my thoughts. I hope it's getting better for you guys. I've heard they're doing some wacky shit over there these days.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sure CS would have been better than JJ ... JJ can help run any business into the ground Pernix wasn't looking for good people ... They were looking for Jerks like themselves that would help scam everyone

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't you follow him over?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

According to public records, CS owned appx 1% of the company, so he should have netted around 1Mill. How much did you think he deserved?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I went to Wraser.com and the last press release was "10/5/2012 - License and Launch of REGIMEX" which was over a year ago. Company did not have any press releases in 2013.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CS was a decent guy. He could motivate people very well. Although I found his business acumen to be lacking. His style as a leader seemed to be throwing a whole lot of sh1t against the wall to see if it stuck, and most of the actual good ideas came from MJ. Also, he is a bit of a gossip queen. But, who wasn't at this high school version of a company.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So he should do quite well down at the Pre-K?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when you fail at financial planning Wraser is the next lowest of the low

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Financial planning?? Not CS. Ask JS or MD about that subject. They hid enough money to last a while

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, sad to see what a mess it seems is going on post aquisition. CS is a great guy. Respected by reps and really sharp. He was in a position at Hawthorn to be the puppet and of course had to tote the company line through messes, illogical decisions by others and keep the salesforce motivated. Finances etc were not his decision. That would be all MD and JS. Given what he had to work with he is a great motivator and leader.
    He gave me a break into pharma a good while back. Hope he does well and brings life to his new company.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CS went into Financial Planning for a career after he left Hawthorn; thus the post above. The assumption is he failed. Personally, I think he just missed Pharma.

Either way, wish him the best.

After the 15 months we've been through, none of us should ever complain about JS and MD again. They run circles around the incompetence we've dealt with post merger.

Things appear to be heading in a better direction now.