Wright Medical FOMS

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by anonymous, Jan 10, 2016 at 6:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FOMS is a complete castrophy to the sales field. Will it ever be right? It's frustrating to all of us in the field to not have accurate information.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's not that bad. It could use some tweaks - but it's good for what it is.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FOMS/c:/exe

So bad.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought there was supposed to be some sort of senior manager of metrics that's a whiz with numbers and generating oh so helpful reports and what not. Why not get your info from that clown? :cool:

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Terrible platform. Right idea, but they should have just bought someone's instead of building their own and wasting money. It's never right, the pricing is always off and it takes forever to input data. Want to lower our digital S1 times, make the way we enter data easier....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about a report depicting the lazy ass, whiny, unknowledgeable field employees?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about a report that shows the lack of revenue growth (excluding price increases) by the prima Donna sales reps since implementing drivers at the hubs.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe a report of how inept the sales force is that shows how much unnecessary product is brought in for a case. Oh wait that's a HPMS project. #clueless sales reps

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, because you know how an OR works and how approch can change mid case. spoken like a true hub supporter. #corporate Highhorse #clueless #next to go

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

come on guys... it's time to be strong. Like bamboo.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#teamsales

Roses are red, now we're in the black,
    Cash me ousside, howbow dah?

[​IMG]

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clueless sales reps? That's cute, go back to stocking and delivering boxes. Oh wait, you can't even do that part right. The hubs and foms are the biggest waste of money in the company. If we'd get rid of that suck and go back to how it used to be, we'd be fine. Guess what, the "prima dona" reps built those territories without you and the predictable product backorders that pop up
    at the end of every year. Thank god for find a way, you know the sales force ap, the place where we fix the hubs failure to locate and supply product for cases. We call it the save my case so. You have no understanding about protecting the business. I don't take the needed trays, you don't have sh!t to deliver. Oh and while we are at it, you get paid wether we sell or not right? So do you really care if we get the product there or not?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gotta love the Hubs - what a joke to have 20 plus hubs in the US.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Distribute all of wex and hub inventory to reps around the nation. No more FedEx, no more hub BS. See how happy your reps become.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i heard the northeast hub runs ok along with Texas. Any truth to that? Who is even running the new england

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you all stil have this problem because I used to use FOMS and I built something better with my now business partner. I used to work for Wright and HATED FOMS