Wright Medical

Discussion in 'Tornier' started by Anonymous, Jan 23, 2014 at 3:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not a WMT Affiliate and just smart enough. Your not fun anymore. See ya in the funny papers.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your conclusions are not very accurate and I'm just smart enough. I am not affiliated with WMT. Your not even a challenge these day but I did enjoy taking you to school for awhile.
    Tornier had a reputation as a very nice and friendly place to work. I wonder how you and your gaggle of inebriates will leave it?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not WMT and I'm just smart enough. If you were smart enough you would realize you have just verified the previous posts with your own comments. Clean up and fly straight if you can the industry demands it now days. And by the way, your no fun anymore. Pitiful at best.
    I must go to my "TP and smoke my piece pipe" now per your request.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How can someone who has so much experience and perspective on the industry who obviously works for Tornier not know who SD is? It's beyond obvious that it's SD making these posts. How about spending a little less time on this board and a little more in some spelling and grammar classes. Your posts display an proficiency of the English language below that of a meathead Stryker dude....well that explains why you were fired from Stryker.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same problems same ideas and people culture, just relabeled TORNIER.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was recently at a F&A cadaver lab and this RB guy from WMT is now taking credit for writing, implementing and facilitating all of the Tornier F&A training going on at Tornier. We have a training department that was doing a pretty decent job, before this guy showed up. Whats the background on him?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

KINDA LOOKS LIKE IT doesn't it ?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh???

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^Classic Brudney move, take credit for something you had nothing to do with......

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, who is this guy?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This explains everything, he's an actor. Cannot believe this guy was hired. Really not sure what the F&A direction, a true fly by the seat of your pants mentality from the top down.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Led by Alfonso!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Holy Cow!!!!!! I nearly pissed my pants watching it. I remember the the various trade shows that we attended watching him act his way through. Now I know the truth.. What a load of BS. Enjoy the decline Tornier!! We rule.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is Alfonzo?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alfonso is RB's name in the film

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was that a reality show or something..If so that explains it all. Is there another show with his sidekick Cindy?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes Alphonso and the Psycho. Wednesdays on A&E

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would be Alphonso and the flasher