Wright Medical

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by anonymous, Nov 21, 2015 at 5:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Employee morale is extremely low. Job security is constantly in question. There is no communication from upper management. Management is clueless. Layoffs have started to occur. Others are jumping ship each week. Entire company is questioning the stability. Revenue continues to fall each quarter. Wright has a history of buying and selling itself. Company can barely stay afloat. Management hopes Augment will increase profit margins. Will be interesting to see who purchases Wright??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^^Good to see the MicroPort folks are still active on this board^^

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Employee morale is extremely low", "Management is clueless".......obviously you work in Quality.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What an out of control department - massive organization.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not to interrupt this lovely bash quality thread which I'm sure is meaningful to some, but anyone have any thoughts on the Tonier folks we've inherited as a result of the merger? My opinion is that a few of them know what they're doing but I've met with several of them up in Minneapolis & most of them are even pettier & less qualified than some of the wright folks. Disappointing since I was led to believe they actually knew what they were doings & were going to finally put Burrows in his place & toss his book to the curb. On a semi-related note, I'm actually very impressed with -- and take hope from -- the Arlington manufacturing group. A few managers are actually challenging Burrows -- even if anonymously -- on his disinchantment with the company's ERP system, which is what actually drives day to day decisions.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hang in there man. BP is approaching 80, his lackey BB is almost 70. They can't last much longer. The actuarial tables are in your favor. Patience, although difficult, is a virtue. They'll be gone from the scene sooner rather than later.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not sure why all the Brooks and Johnathan bashing? If you take a look at the facts those two men have lead to the rebirth of the company and sales are at an all time high because of the leadership of those two men! Yes they challenge us but that's what good leaders do. They have brought stability to the team and they have made this one of the top companies in the industry. I know they are not perfect but who is? I think they should be commended for making this company a top player and bringing us lost of money with the top comp plan and most importantly making this a great place to work! If you don't like it leave but the rest of us are very grateful for those two men's leadership and values and morales they bring to the team.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like someone's hitting the Christmas cheer just a little early. Might want to call a cab rather than drive home.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep a sharp eye on the financials. In spite of the tonier/wright merger & the reincorporation offshore, the financial reports/results/returns are hemmoraging badly. BP will be announcing a buyout shortly (to cap off his career so he can ride off into the sunset). The "new" Wright is getting ready to be bought, parts will be piece-mealed kept/sold/restructured, & then finally closed once & for all. Perhaps a surprise to many that don't want to believe, but the Arlington operation will cease to exist by the end of 2016.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The complete lack of direction these days from anyone in charge is staggering.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I could offer one word of counsel, it would be "patience". The next presidential election is in less than 9 months. Highly likely that the republican nominee will win. That action alive will usher in a long awaited era of economic growth. The medical device sector will finally experience the renaissance for which it has so long been wishing. Many many many companies will once again be in a position to hire -- AND PAY COMPETITIVELY -- talented, experienced individuals in the medical device industry. THAT'S when you'll see the FINAL, company-closing exodus of folks from Wright. And then the final chapter of Frank Wright's vision may be written.

Patience....

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

O God, ease our suffering in this, our moment of great dispair. Yea, admit this good and decent woman into thine arms in the flock in thine heavenly area, up there. And Moab, he laid its down by the band of the Canaanites, and yea, though the Hindus speak of karma, I implore you: give her... give her a break.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Q2............& still worthless.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trump? Are you trolling cafe pharma now, too?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mowry is leaving......now it's getting interesting.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kinda hard to give a sh•t anymore.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Q3...............GONE!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone finally got smart and cut Brooks loose...about a year too late.
    Now if we can just get Jag out of here, we should be ok.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True....this guy is poison to the company.