Wright Medical

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by anonymous, Nov 21, 2015 at 5:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Left on my own, baby! Better job, fewer hours, more pay!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is...... project Ramboo

What a way to thank those who gave up years of their lives for this blood thirsty company.

Mistake

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats! I've contemplated that myself with the direction this industry is going. Where did you go?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So among the latest to jump ship into one of the ever-depleting life rafts on the Titanic is Mike Day. The only thing you can say about his time at Wright is that the color pallet from which he painted contained fifty shades of beige. The legacy & influence he leaves behind can be summed up in one word: underwhelming.

Maybe a second: nonexistent.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

buy Acumed.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck$ng idiots

Hate this company

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! Everyone does!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just curious whatever happened to the stock growth that was expected & planned on with the hiring of RJP? After 5+ years on the job, not too sure anyone could call things a success that area. Trading in the mid 20s right now isn't significantly different or better than before he arrived. Have talked to a few folks that have ended up not exercising their stock options because they were granted when the stock price was in the 30s/40s range.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"The Big Announcement" is getting closer! Stay tuned & hang on!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be careful what you wish for. If Depuy purchases Wright, they will get rid of most of the Wright reps.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This announcement will blow everyone's mind! You will not have seen this one coming!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Busy weekend as "they" put the final touches on "The Big News"! Drum roll please as we wait with anticipation for "The Week That Changed Everything"! Viva la RJP !!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So when is this big news supposed to hit?

14. It puts the lotion on the skin or it gets the hose again

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical useless worthless bullshit we've come to expect from the cafepharma trollers.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BIG news coming at AAOS!! stay tuned....

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait a damn minute. You said the ACFAS this week. I am pregnant with anticipation waiting. Can you give us a hint?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one will see it coming! HUGE, very accurate, totally secret news.

AAOS

You'll see....

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is all FAKE NEWS from the failing media! They don't want you to know that we are thriving BIGLY over at JohnsonDepuySynthesNephewWalmartZimmer. Totally fake, people, and I hear this from surgeons all the time; they go "Oh, you're the best, with the yugest hands, and everyone hates on you", they say this to me, "everyone hates on you because you guys are the kings of horsehit stainless." And, look, it's just FAKE NEWS from the lying New York Slimes - people call them that, you know - and they can't handle the winners. Okay, even the other guys, like Parasite 28, and maybe some of them are good people, which is great, but they ain't getting our best and our brightest, even these other guys want to ride on our dicks.

So maybe this Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge announcment will come at AOFAS in Seattle.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So no big announcement, huh? Maybe next year.