WTF#3

Discussion in 'Akorn' started by anonymous, Apr 25, 2016 at 9:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed....what does matter is that our stock is still below $29.00....Getting some no so good butterflies in my stomach.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No doubt in my mind that you are an x-employee troll trying to come off as a bunch of people who feel the same way.
    Total phony.
    Adios

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Adios to you Mr. Idiot. I do not know about the other posters. As for me, I am a current employee ( Sales Team). No other clues on who I am because I know there are rats among us and love to tell management.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No doubt in my mind that you are an x-employee troll trying to come off as a bunch of people who feel the same way.
    Total phony.
    Adios

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mr. Idiot, if you took a poll of the entire sales force, the numbers would be staggering on who has lost faith in this company and are working just for a paycheck w/ benefits.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are the idiot dude/dudette. There are many of us ( current employees ) who post on here to keep our sanity while we look for a greener pasture. A week ago our stock was over $31 and now we are trading below $29. The writing is on the wall that we are going to be picked off our nutty tree by a bigger competitor.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't count me out either...I am from the acute sales team. Our stock needs to be stronger and Raj's efforts from the earning's conference call have wither away.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's all hope that continuing education is a part of your benefits package.
    English 101

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just got home from a crappy day in the field. All my customers complaining about something.

To take a line from my favorite Bradway play: 525,600 minutes, how do you measure a year?

6/23/15 - AKRX closed at $45.78
    6/23/16 -AKRX closed at $29.10

In a year , our stock is down $16.68 or -35%. These are the facts folks, no bull. Look it up yourself.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The entire market is down from the results of the Brexit vote. AKRX is trading under $28.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Day is almost over and stopped by a Starbucks for a few to see how we fared in the market.

AKRX closed at $27.77. Many of our competitors such as Pfizer,Par, Teva, Allergan did better than us. Hopefully the market will be more positive next week.

Enjoy your weekend!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Holy downward spiral Batman...........Our stock closed @ $26.37, down over 5%.

Super Raj & his side kick Bruce better do something before we drop to under $20.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get off this board you troll...stock bounced up & closed over $28 today!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$$$$$$