WTF!!! Downgraded again...

Discussion in 'Aurora Diagnostics' started by TrophyMan, Apr 13, 2016 at 11:06 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Sir, without Pathologists you and the rest of company doesn't exist! POOF!!!! We created our business, grew, and sold to what was positioned as a great thing. The only lapse in judgement I may of had was believing others could run my business better than our own team.

Comments about specific doctors whom are respected with-in the field reflects poorly on yourself. Spend your time learning a skill you can get paid for that you enjoy.

Good day :),

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you think it's the dermpaths ? That's hysterical. Why then did the Orlando territory collapse when KM left?

It's our revenue models not our quality. So sit there behind your scope and send your sales person a thank you email when your done missing preferences, clown!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ladies man owns the central florida market...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pathologists need to unite and speak up more. All those VPs are running our business and Livelihood into the ground.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pathologists hold the key to the customers. Hosting a summit to stoke us does not fix the issues corporate has created. Management has limited our growth latching onto the hard work of others to line their pockets.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I miss FG!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our clients don't miss FG bc he is still reading for them in the shadiest of ways.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FG is a good man. God bless him and all the great work he's provided so many.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great comment on FG by FG

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love myself, what can I say:)

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are an idiot plain and simple. Chapter 11 just months away and you are a hater on one man. What do you think of your fearless leaders? The above market pay for top management and 50% bonuses!!!!!! Are you one of BW's favorites? See how long the empty promises last before everything is changed faster than you will know what hit you.

First cut sales, close down under performing sites, and make the big money on the bonds.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

please explain the above post

Are you speculating on bankruptcy or do you know something??

What bonds?

BW??

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who am I conversing with Wes? If you are unaware of the bonds then you're clueless.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Google Aurora. The refinancing of its debt only goes through Oct of 2017. You will also see the crazy bonuses those at the top are taking from the real employees who care for the patients.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Provide a public record of DC's expenses and consultants running through the books. It's disgusting!!! Car parts, Jet fee's, and personal profit. Let's take a look at his direct and in-direct pay... and you wonder why the top few were paid hush money to go along with the scam. We're working our tails off to survive while those responsible for running the company are bleeding the company dry for their own personal profit.

Shameful!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound angry.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you sound comfortable with the state of affairs....

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don't know me!! At least I speak directly to them & don't hide behind CaféPharma. Go back to work or leave already. McDonalds is raising the hourly rate

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are nothing.... kissing ass telling the man what he wants to hear is all you are.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

guys, guys, guys don't argue. It's all going to be ok!!! We will keep the lights on, or maybe just one light, with ...............

R E V E N U E

M O D E L S

TC/PC and purchase test will save the day. ( joke of the entire industry)