WTF happened today???

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Nov 13, 2017 at 2:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i heard it was an all out massacre! People getting fired with no cause, and people getting put on plans with no warning. Right before the holidays too. This company is heartless. If you had any thoughts that anyone here gave a shit about you, take a look at these poor people. Sad

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where did people get fired? How many?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I Haven’t heard of anyone getting fired on my team. 90% of my district has been here less than a year.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call BS.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10 people in my area let go today out of the blue! Midwest. They were not even given a legitimate reason for their termination!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

which one integra, willow, futura, Polaris or magnifica?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

central region was a blood bath. All towers, they didn't discriminate. MM is ruthless. The people I know who were let go weren't even terrible performers. There were others in the region ranked below, yet no reason given. Age and salary discrimination is what I am hearing.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MIke and Josh cleaning house. The POA was your interview. Get on the bus or get the fuck out. I’m sure it will turn out great.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It doesn't matter if you aren't "terrible" performers. If you don't play by the rules and get along with others you won't be around here for long. I am surprised a few of them lasted as long as they did.
    Don't let anyone try and kid you that these people did nothing wrong or were caught off guard- they knew what they were doing, they got caught. One of them bragged to me (and way too many people) about how this was just a part time job. The gravy train is over.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whattt Gravy train?? Haha impossible here, or at least With my micromanager.

He’s up everyone’s ass 24/7. Even bothers us on the weekend!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We make over 6 figures a year and you get bothered over getting an email or text over the weekend? Wow....
    Sure , I do actually have to work on Sunday nights most of the time to get ready for the next week, but hell - my wife is a teacher and even she has to do that most of the time, she doesn't just show up in class and wing it . In my opinion, with any type of sales you get what you put into the job, This is definitely not a 9-5 job- but I knew that going in, did you think otherwise?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OF COURSE I KNOW ITS NOT A 9-5 job, Sherlock!

It would be nice to be left alone so I can use my time and energy selling and preparing instead of doing worthless busy work. My old company let me do my job and I did so much better because I wasn't being interrupted nonstop with knee-jerk fire drills. I'm glad you justify having no work / life balance. My job doesn't define who I am as a person.....I like to enjoy my life when I'm "off" from work which is rarely here.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First you say they didn’t discriminate and then you say this was age discrimination? Which is it? And there is no such thing as salary discrimination.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you. What happened to the concept of keeping us out in front of our customers? Spreadsheet after spreadsheet measuring metric after metric. Every damn week. Another report to deliver. This takes us out of the field. Whether you like it or not.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who got cut? Was there “really” no reason given. That’s a little hard to believe.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if a mass of people are fired from the same Area sounds like there may be a compliance issue. Just my guess.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JC and MM don't give a damn about compliance or HR policy. It's a free for all.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the central region has been under performing for years due to crazy goals and terrible access. I think it's clear certain managers and reps had targets on their backs and were going to be let go no matter what. This is Mohan's work. He is determined one way or another to turn this region around, yet has no clue what the region is actually like. He will fire everyone until he gets a new batch of "yes men"

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% true.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its just a job. If you look at it as a career or anything else you will lose your mind. so much useless busywork paperwork that they pile on. Managers that have no idea of how to manage people. target lists, SuperTarget lists it’s all a bunch of bull crap.

If you were let go yesterday consider yourself lucky go out and find a real job or a real career there is no career at this place