WTF happened today???

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Nov 13, 2017 at 2:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is only the beginning. More bloodshed to come after Thanksgiving.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is going on? Are they avoiding paying severance packages by having an actual downsizing and just firing people instead?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And they get to keep all those reps bonus money too.

Fired right before Thanksgiving ,Christmas, Q3 bonus, ice ice cold.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Firing a handful of people a few at a time eliminates the WARN Act and severance. Also, like a boyfriend who breaks up with his girlfriend before Valentine's Day to avoid buying a gift, firing people before their bonus pays out keeps that money in house. Cold mother fuckers. Culture of trust?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

salix is a bully

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Crazy goals?? What makes your goals so crazy?
    Your goals are no crazier than anyone else's , yet the region has been consistently at the bottom- that's tough to do for anyone.

Or maybe most of the reps that were any good ran from the previous director and most of the reps that are left aren't that great? I'm just sayin....

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't kid yourself. There's no conspiracy theory here and they likely got offered some type of package. Yes timing stinks with the Holidays and all, but I don't think this was a complete surprise.
    I was with that district at the NSM - the reps that got let go needed to be let go. I don't know any specifics but am not surprised one bit.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 Rep’s in Columbus let go Monday. I’ll bet their manager is on the chopping block too.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ever since Lyon left the ship has been sinking...poor leadership in the Midwest...well known and they are exposed.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Central was underwater the entire time Lyon was at Salix. MM and JC will fire the TMs in the under performing territories first then move on to the managers. They already know its coming.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fire from the top if you want true change. MM should go and then look at he managers next. Firing reps is like putting a bandaid on a gunshot wound. Start fresh. Great product. Should be doing much better. No excuses.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Start with JC and then move down. We’ve been in the shitter since he took over. Bring in a real GI leader from another company.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you think it was better with AA? That my friend is funny!!! . Besides we were talking about the Central - it has been in cellar since ML got involved. The turnover that he caused may have something to do with it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As an old timer that is 100% not true. In fact Lyon won a presidents club. Jones was never above water with his side of the business.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From one old timer to another, and I think there may only be two of us, that is partially true. ML came in to Salix more than halfway through the year and “won” PC his first year with the company. Then he joined Jones underwater his remaining 8 or 9 years. Central has been the lagging team at Salix at least 10 years. Maybe MM can turn it around or maybe not. We will see how it goes. A lot of people have been tossed on a burning trash heap in that region over the years.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Micky Mouse can't lead. He lacks leadership

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jones had to be one of the worst leaders I've ever had the pleasure of working under. Complete buffoon but was so easy. Miss working under him even though he was completely uneffective.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dumbasses got canned for faking calls and not working, bottom line compliance issue. How stupid can you be damn?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True - very little of what happened the year ML won PC had anything to do with him. Actually one could argue that performance went quite the opposite direction with him .

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think that's true. From what I heard from some people pretty high up is that the manager's asses were on the line for bad performance and these people were the scapegoats. And don't act like everyone working here doesn't fake calls to meet these crazy metrics. There isn't one person who is busting their ass out there