WTF happened today???

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, Nov 13, 2017 at 2:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FU! I work 9-4. That’s it. If reports need to be done, fine, I’ll come home at 2:30 and do them. My time is just that...my time.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are my hero. Ever wonder what you might be able to make if you looked at it a different way? Wait , oh yea, you are probably happy with what you make now. That actually explains a lot.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Derek Bailey! I guess having a life besides work explains why you are socially awkward. You do not know what to talk about unless you are boasting about yourself, how women want you, or how you backstab your team to move up the ladder.... lol.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If reps say they do not come early every once in a while to complete reports.... THEY ARE LYING AND FULL OF CRAP! Derek get off your high horse.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And where does that poor performance come from? Lazy TMs faking calls and not doing their job. Managers don’t get rid of their good performers. Think about that.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A DM is only as good as the people on their team. And one negative person can bring that team way down. We have all been on teams with that one jerk and it sucks.