WTF no more sales reps, just service reps??

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Sep 21, 2020 at 9:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think Pfizer and some division VPs have lost their minds if they ever had one.
    Rolling out pilot next wk to move sales reps from selling to just services with follow up. Can not sell or close. Pilot across US and in 6 months entire division will change model.

So long for 100k reps to service when you can likely have a HQ call bank $20 hire person doing same thing with 200 docs a week via phone & webex. Or even a 50k Contract Rep to service docs.
    Look for any rep making over 75k a yr to be canned. If over 100k then we will be booted before we can even say good bye.

Massive shift/change in 2021 resulting in leaner less expensive overhead= downsizings

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The beginning of the end.New job titles will follow with different qualifications and lower salaries. I bet $95k will be the new baseline.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

services and follow up with who? the docs or the office? that's one way to get rid of reps I guess.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The job will require less experience and will be paid closer to $75k

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This has been coming for a long time, you fools have just been living in denial. Hope you have saved along the way like me. House been paid off, cars, boat, everything. I would cancel that club membership, etc now!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha! LMAO! we’ve been doing this for the last 20yrs. They’re just admitting now.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really people?! How many bozos posing as “anonymous” does it take to believe these other clowns making up information. Unbelievable!

I actually heard reps are getting wings instead of company cars. Duh duh duh!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Xeljanz guy at it again making stuff up. Hi Xeljanz guy!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure where y’all got that false info from about service reps.It’s always someone spreading false info

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most Pfizer reps already fit this mold, their car door is the only thing they close on a daily basis,

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s new?
    “Can not sell or close“ has been the truth about Pfizer reps for decades.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The comments about moving from sales to service reps are absolutely true and accurate. National call last week revealed the trial among 6 districts. Big changes coming. Get your heads out of the sand.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to get rid of bonus too. Dump it into base salary

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$95K baseline? In your dreams. Plenty of people out there happy to take your job for a lot less money.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If they started paying everyone $95k, that would be a raise for me! Bring it on!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s true.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This does not bode well for sales... It’s an interesting experiment that is rigged to “win’. The “control group” (the rest of the sales reps) are operating with an arm and a leg tied behind their backs given the restricted access caused by covid, and things won’t change appreciably over the next six months. So when the comparison is made as to the impact on sales for the experiment vs control... it could be ugly. Hope the package stays the same.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When Biden wins in November, he and his crew will decimate the pharma industry with huge drug price decreases. We'll all be on the chopping block.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe bad for the industry but good for ‘Murica. I wouldn’t be so sure though. Trump just signed executive order to lower drug prices so there will be pressure either way.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And the Pharma Lobby always gets their way.