WTF was that!!???

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by tinkrbelle, Sep 25, 2012 at 12:03 AM.

1. tinkrbelle

tinkrbelle Well-Known Member

MNF- Seahawks win?? Was that not an interception??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know. I refuse to watch games where the athletes and/or refs go on strike and put their own selfish greedy needs ahead of the public interest. Fuck 'em.

That's why I like college ball. The kids and their refs don't strike. I can rely on them to give us good competitive ball year after year and right on schedule.

3. tinkrbelle

tinkrbelle Well-Known Member

I usually don't watch the Pros, but happened to walk in when hubby was finishing watching the game---worst call ever.

Agree with the strike and greed of the Pros. The Pros are WAY over paid-- that is why I also like college-- just pure, raw talent before it has become ruined by $$.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For awhile there was some idle talk going around that college football players should receive a stipend in addition to the benefits of an academic scholarship as part of their financial package for playing football. What a fing stupid idea. That would RUIN college athletics! As soon as you throw money into the mix greed and corruption ruin sports.

The fact that some dumb ass 300 pound 3rd string nose tackle on an NFL team who was too stupid to finish his college degree makes more money than a brain surgeon with 15 years of higher education is beyond ridiculous.

But that's the nation we live in.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok, I watched the replay to get an idea of what all the hoopla was about.

Whether the possession was 'duel' or 'sole' is questionable. If 'duel' the ball goes to the offense. The NFL (after reviewing the film) made another ruling today that the call on the field giving Seattle the TD was the correct call.

On the other hand, there is no fing doubt that the Seahawk receiver Golden Tate pushed the Packer defender in the back while the ball was in the air and was CLEARLY pass interference. How a referee on the field did not see that violation is beyond me. That call would have returned the ball to the Seahawks minus 15 yards and would have undoubtedly given Green Bay a win. So did the refs fuck up? You bet they did. The ones who failed to see the offensive pass interference need to get relieved of duty. Either they are blind or on the take.

With that said, fuck the NFL refs on strike. Why should they get big ass pensions? Give them 401-k's like 85% of America's working class get. The shitty call should not force the owners to bend and give a big ass pension to the refs. If they won't settle for a 401-k FIRE THEIR ASSES! Let them go ref in the Canadian Football League if it still exists! :D

6. Fucktard

Fucktard Well-Known Member

All I know was that the ESPN anchors were about to spin out of control this morning. You could compare this to CNN anchors covering a big story like the Batman movie shootings.