WTF ! Where is my bonus ?

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Jun 18, 2018 at 5:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Enough is enough.

I’ve been in pharma for more than 10 years and have never seen such a shit show. Our year ended March 31st, it’s now approaching July and no one can say what bonuses are or when they’ll be paid.

Are you serious ? This place is a f-ing joke.

#manipulatethenumbers
    #screwthestaff

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last bonus payout was at the beginning of March and so many people quit should be interesting to see how many are just holding out for that bonus. Don’t for a second think these people care about you or your family.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m in the home office and we get paid once a year whereas the field is paid each POA.

In my former company, the payout amount and date was communicated within 5 weeks of year-end close, and they paid what they said they’d pay and when they said they were going to pay it.

Here, we’re 15 weeks (15!) into the new fiscal year and my manager can’t tell me shit. They don’t know.

What a crappy way to run a company.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake poster. We’ve been paid our bonus. Go to biofrontera or maybe Dermira. Enjoy. We are fine here.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bonuses were paid in May for reps. Right on time.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m just dropping in on this thread, so here’s my view:

Posts 3 and 4 are written by a home office person - they purposely said they were, and even referenced the payout cycle for them is different than that of field sales. Cut and dry clear in that.

Then you have the two idiots on posts 5 and 6 who are calling posters 3 and 4 out as wrong, and are defending Sun’s payout (of field sales bonuses). Irrelevant.

This is one of the basic issues with Sun: they cannot attract people of intelligence and with the ability to read. That’s why they make the rookie mistakes they do and it’s why the company is under-performing, and it’s why Tildra is still on the shelf, gathering dust as competitors pull further away.

The reputation there is just sooo bad, that no one will join.

Back to Kumon this summer for the Sun-shine crew. It’s time to learn to read and write.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re a frustrated idiot and I am not inside. I’m sales. And I’ve been paid. Go back to the biofromtera site.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly the point you illegitimate drone.

R-E-A-D the post, the person commenting on the bonus situation is not in field sales.
    Field sales has been paid, and on time, relatively speaking.

The issue is with home office bonus you dumbass.

Either our talent is getting worse, which is very likely the case, or, I’m being punked. And that scares me because my bonus is tied to your performance too.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last year the home office bonus was paid at the very end of July. Last paycheck before August. HR kept saying it was coming starting in June.

The amount was fair...what I expected as per my compensation package.