WTF

Discussion in 'Victory Pharma' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2011 at 10:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummm so why is Victory so shady? Apparently Shinoigi had a conference call today in which their sales force was told that the deal is complete. And Victory announces nothing. I am so sick of these a$$holes who run and hide, leaving us in the dark. Business as usual? Please, what a joke!
    Make the damn announcement already.. or if it's really 'delayed' then give us a new estimated close date. Is it really that difficult to show your hard working reps a shread of respect at the bitter end? Karma's a bitch upper mgt.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMEN

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard last night the deal was done, but now been told its rumor.
    I have been contacted by InVentiv re. hire for Naprelan promotion!! Also had rep from another company call to say she had been offered a quick hire outisde sales force position for Naprelan yesterday. We will find out when we find out, not fun times but got to do what we got to do right now

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey guys. Im a rep for Shionogi.. We did have a call yesterday at 12:30 cst. announcing the completion of the deal to acquire Victory. Apparently there are 9 products involved in the deal but we are only using our force to promote Naprelen and 2 others. Im not sure what the other 2 are since I will still be selling my original products but I do know they switched most of our womens health reps and some others over to the new "Shionogi 1" team to market the new products. Not sure what this means for you victory guys. Just thought I'd try and clarify what I read. Good Luck

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: WTF--Another day of waiting for our TMs

Employees for sale at Victory Pharma?
    MH has decided to "package" our sales force and sell us to the highest bidder.
    In addition to working all of us to the end of the month, he is trying to sell us for additional cash to line his pockets.
    Look out guys, if he is successful we will all lose any severence....adios Warren Act.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doubt it. Who is going to pay for a bunch of rookies. There's a large labor pool out there with talented people. No one want's you!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one will be getting fired for looking for jobs. Unless there is "cause" everyone is protected by the WARN Act and ownership is smart enough to know this. Seeking employment is not justifiable "cause" for termination, so as long as you are an employee in good standing, you are safe. The last thing MH and ownership wants is a wrongful termination suit during or after the sale.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Warren Act? Please don't make me laugh. Makes no difference.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are u people talking about the WARN Act? Jeez, at least get it right. Idiots

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boy, I sure hope my name name didn't appear on the spreadsheet!!!

Signed,
    The dumbasses who believe in conspiracy theories

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The spreadsheet is for the pro-rated Q3 bonus. If you didn't work, you don't get the extra $

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really dislike people like you. You have nothing positive to say and like to try and jump on people when they are down. Save your cheap, moronic comments and get back to sweeping the floor in the lunchroom!

Plenty of opportunity out there for a proven sales force.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Truth hurts don't it? Best advise I can give you is to leave Victory off your resume~

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so full of $hit. I worked for Victory 2 years ago and left for a Device job. They LOVED my success working for a company who's P1 was a NSAID that had generics.

I credit my experience and success with Victory to my new job with Siemens. Keep collecting your 70k a year and I will enjoy my $200k+ because of my hard work at Victory.

To those of you who were successful at Victory, you are going to be just fine. Oh, and ask for the recommendation letters from management. I promise you they are more than happy to help you out. They helped me 2 years ago. Dont worry about this flamer.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Use those funds in the ROF budget!!! take doctors to ball games! it works! Just ask Texas RM

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You wait until the company terminates to be a whistleblower? What happened- found out that you can't get employment outside of Victory now? What a loser...

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not sure if anyone looks at these boards anymore, but, I am writing an article regarding the Executive Staff/Management at the former Victory Pharma.
    If anyone has any comments, notes, stories, opinions about any of the Exec Staff
    please post here.
    I would love to incorporate them in my article, and I am sure, you will love the article. Very interesting insight, so far.

Thanks in advance.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go away troll.