Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This board used to be so good, it's totally boring and lame now

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Get ready for admin. defense now.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe allwe should get a new site w/o all these rules

4. This site just plain sucks. Don't know why people even waste their time on here....it's just a bitchfest and the admins on here are probably slightly trained monkees that watched "Big Brother".

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"and the admins on here are probably slightly trained monkees that watched "Big Brother"."

Nah. They mot likely are unemployable loser dental reps like yourself.

6. Wrong....I'm employed. But I see you're another p*ssy in the long line of p*ssies whose afraid to list his name and hides behind your big, bad internet muscle.

Too bad....we could meet at a show and I could kick your ass up and down the street for about 10 minutes.

7. But how would we know who the REAL Michael Kinsler is?

8. No problem. Name time and place in Chicago.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Completely agree. This thread sucks. Nothing but failed bitter implant reps and laser losers.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"No problem. Name time and place in Chicago."

What color skirt and blouse will you be wearing?

Heels or flats?

11. Ahhhh.....you're a waste of time. And this site is still worthless. Don't bother replying, p*ssy.....I'm not wasting my time on here anymore.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Ahhhh.....you're a waste of time. And this site is still worthless. Don't bother replying, p*ssy.....I'm not wasting my time on here anymore."

Great ! See ya.

That was Easy.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These dental threads have become a complete waste. Nothing good at all. Doesn't anyone enjoy their job? I guess that's why this site exists so I probably shouldn't expect anything else. There are some pretty passionate people who visit. Too bad that passion is being used here instead of at work. Let's see how bad I get ripped for this post.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get a life

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

heard big brother has found a way to monitor this thing ... probably why

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paranoid much???