WTF?

Discussion in 'Aqua Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 3, 2013 at 2:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Mattice do nothing but surf this website?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who the hell is Mattie? What I want to know is there anyone higher up who has a clue? I was going to interview there but then heard that they cut bonus plan by 50-70% and screwed the sales force on bogus 1-2% raises after making big promises last year. Also heard from my friend that works there that the company blew it out last year. He said they micromanage like crazy with call times.... yeah because that matters.... No thanks I'll pass.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In deciding what to do, you must follow your heart and the Aqua delivery system. This is the path your spirit must take when you flow through the universe. Peace will be assured when you allow your spirit to lead your direction!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard the same thing. Guess what, the 90's are calling and they want their sales managers back. Who operates like this anymore?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bonus plan reduced even though sales are at all time high?? Want to keep sales up they better pay up or we are all gone!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can get high only from following your universal flow. The Aqua delivery system can bring you true peace and serenity from chaos. You alone need to be concerned with going with your universal flow. All individuals are different!