WTF?

Discussion in 'Synergy Pharmaceuticals' started by WTF?, Nov 13, 2017 at 11:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. WTF?

WTF? Guest

Don’t remember another secondary being-mentioned on the CC last week?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, the invest blogs are blowing up. Saying the company needs to be investigated by the SEC. I don't know enough about it but it is odd that nothing would be said on the cc and then this three days later? Wondering if I need to start looking now vs. waiting for a buy out.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When a company is based on a foundation of crap, literally, what do you expect?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the blogs everyone is bashing Gary but I am wondering why they aren't mentioning the inept field leadership from Marianne on down. I remember being so unimpressed when I met the ABDs and other RBDs at the launch meeting. I thought "Who would hire these people" till it dawned on me that it wasMarianne and that the majority were eitherfrom Salix or Shire. So much for building a unique culture. I am disappointed and feel duped.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Duped or dumb?
    You certainly don’t have the self awareness necessary to realize it is you who is inept?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The last poster is inept because they pointed out the non existent culture or stated the fact of our company being heavy in Shire and Salix? You're a joke.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep, smart move to talk shit about two other companies who could individually or collectively crush you as you’re circling the drain.

Besides, there’s still plenty of time for group sing alongs around the camp fire. It will literally be a camp fire since all the lights will be turned off. Don’t be naive and think allergan/ironwood don’t smell blood in the water as well genius.

You could seriously have 4 or 5 companies looking to snap your neck at any sign of weakness and judging by the results so far you’re clearly not engaged to the degree necessary to answer that challenge

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Its the desperation thats in the air after a Trulance rep leaves an office after pleading for their job recently, not so much blood in the water. We have been more than fair and even helping you get scripts in some cases because we actually wanted you to do well. Have some self respect and pride. Once you start pleading for your job to customers, all bets are off. We will bury you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Desperation is allergan/ironwood reps that start sales calls with an anti-Trulance message. Great reps win with this product. Reps like yourself lose no matter what company you work For. Salix/valeant is a better choice? Now everyone knows you are not an intellectual.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Love seeing Trulance samples hidden and in trash cans Watched an Ironwood put Trlance samples in his bag and trash the marketing material. A very close doctor friend showed me the video. Most sample closets have hidden cameras to monitor staff and reps. This Ironwood reps company is now in possession of said video. Some team is going to have one less partner. Best just to sell clinically. And hope fore the best.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$1.86 and still dropping

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We have good people here- I came from Salix and we stole a lot of our best from them. But the difference is Salix has Xifaxan and that is truly a great drug. Our physicians feel it is a great drug and the experience for the most part with it is great.

Its eye opening that the drug makes a much bigger difference than "good people"- hate to admit it but it's true.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shocked you and the "best reps at Salix" didn't realize this before leaving.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you saying physicians don’t find Trulance to be a great drug? What world do you live in? Trulance has already been proven to be superior to Linzess and is best-in-class.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kool Aid .....

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every drug from every company is the same thing.. best in class.
    Grow up, wake up. You can’t be that naive or that stupid to buy all the bullshit that the company feeds you.
    If you are...I feel sorry for you.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Trulance is a me too drug.

Docantide will be a game changer though.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes so much of a game changer that we are hanging below $2 /share now. Maybe I will buy when we drop to $1. This is sad .

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No it won’t, it’s as good as it’s gonna get right now. In fact it wouldn’t suprise me at all if the cash burn increased significantly in 2018

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dolcanitide is in phase 2 which means it is only 1 or 2 years away. Dolcanitide will be a blockbuster.