WTF?

Discussion in 'Synergy Pharmaceuticals' started by WTF?, Nov 13, 2017 at 11:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

severance packages can extend and overlap 6 months to a year. I know many, not one ever had a problem.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Severance packages are completely different - it’s not the doubled up payment that “gets” you - anyone can have secondary income from legit sources - it is the verification of employment. When you are receiving severance you are not currently employed. That can (and Will) be verified.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A lot of packages let you stay on as a FT employee for an extended period of time so you can continue to receive pay n benefits.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No -they don’t let you stay on as a full time employee - they just extend your full time benefits - they will not verify your employment. This is a big difference when it comes to the call verifying your employment dates - trust me ... or go ahead and risk it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes absolutely some do they even let you drive the company car during that time.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well Im doing it...took job at Salix. Start in mid January. Leave for training immediately...we will see how long I can do this. If it gets to be too much I’ll just resign here and collect the additional 2 weeks.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s kind of funny because they don’t have any training classes coming up.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work in training and am going to embarrass anyone who returned to Salix from Synergy during their IST. Get ready and make sure you know your shit.

If this is your first time at Salix, welcome.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salix training wasn’t really that hard....is it harder now?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup, we went back to the good ole days of 2 week Home study, 1 week ride along, and 2 weeks home office.

New sheriff in town, the easy Alecks days are over

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you have half a brain, you’ll be a superstar here.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Going to the Salix sinking ship? This cracks me up. Salix in 2018 will be a disaster. Find a stable company if you feel the need to leave. I have been trying to leave Salix for 6 months. Not a lot out there with all the recent layoffs. Best of luck to you.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Salix has been called a sinking ship for the last 10 years and we are still here. Great place to be if you are good at what you do.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will be the only one to show up for training in January since the next IST isn’t until March. Enjoy New Jersey though. It’s beautiful this time of year.