WV

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Oct 31, 2010 at 11:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the deal with Mike D in WV?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Scoring

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He likes butts and he can not lie

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know the Deal, Why do you ask?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was wondering if he was to receive his butterball turkeys this year. Do you know?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No butterball

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hmmm????

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What has Mike D in WV done now? he is so loved by everyone. He is such a wonderfull person. just ask Kathy B she will be sure to tell you how great he is.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

???

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well donahue has cleaned out Pitts now. Maybe JD could tell us about him??? He will appear from no where and catch you. Just be careful he watches 24/7. He is bored in life and works all the time we unfortunately know personally and experienced him..

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Feeds wv with all his butterball turkey coupons. He get's one for everyone that he fires.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was told by recruiter that couple positions exist with MD region whats the deal here? Is this a place I should be? Was told expansion territories?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Intervewig now. Can anybody share any advice/ Thanks

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For what position? What level of manager are you interviewing with?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who do you think they are interviewing with tool...guess who...no butterball for you!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This manager is very hard to work for and You will be micro managed beyond belief. I recommend you do your research before making a decision.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed with this guy and was astounded at how proud he seemed of the micro-managing he does. And expecting people to work 14 hour days for that level of comp?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is typical KCI management style. Run forest run.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sad but true fact, he likely knows nothing of the business as he just manages reports and the CMR information he is instructed to do.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully he is smart enough not to hire a simple minded person out here searching for information from all the idiots posting on here.