Xarelto whistleblower......yup

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by Anonymous, Apr 15, 2012 at 4:50 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am keeping a copy of every thing. my stuipd a$$ DM told me to do with all the illegal crap he is telling me to do.
    We had to pay A BILLION smackers for Risperdal...guess i can afford that trip to DisneyWorld after all in about 4 years. I think I'll even sit Firt class on the jet. Can you say whistleblower = payday. Go ahead and fire me....i will have more greenbacks than any of you after the fed's screw us and this settles. LMAO.

Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) (JNJ) must pay more than $1.1 billion in fines, a judge ruled after an Arkansas jury found the company’s officials misled doctors and patients about the risks of the antipsychotic drug Risperdal.

Deceptive Marketing
    Along with contending that J&J and Janssen defrauded the Medicaid program by failing to properly outline the antipsychotic medicine’s risks, Arkansas officials alleged J&J officials deceptively marketed the drug as safer and better than competing medicines.

The state also argued the companies marketed the drug for “unapproved uses, including various symptoms in children and the elderly” after being warned by federal authorities to halt such sales.

The U.S. has been investigating Risperdal sales practices since 2004, including allegations that the company marketed the drug for unapproved uses, J&J executives said in a U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission filing (JNJ) last year.

Truth No? likes this.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You da man, keep it up!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

..and what's up with CYA yourself to your DM when a doctor calls in to the Carepath program to put the pt on xarelto for "DVT"?

...I cya myself and expressed to my DM in writing that I verbalized the 'indication verbatim'.

...yet I don't understand why one gets reprimanded for CYA oneself.

That includes when a DM likes to cover his butt for not doing that he should be doing. Sometimes I think it is 'maybe' because the DM allows certain reps to promote off-label.

who knows.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yawn!!!!!!!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pay me too biatches!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I really wonder why drug companies still have reps? With all the legalities involved it seems pointless. We all promote off label to increase market share. Reps are not supposed to talk off-label but this game is all about sales numbers,however inaccurate they are. Risperdal made it's money by being promoted off-label. So did Topamax in it's last few years. There seems to be so many lawsuits that could happen at a moments notice. And now with reps worried about their jobs, why not document everything and maybe get a few sheckles(sp)? It seems to be the American way.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You jackasses at J&J are only worried about CYA and greenbacks. F*(%$ the patient I guess. So what if a patient dies due to off label promotion and exaggerated claims. As long as you grow the market share....that's all that matters. I guess you can sleep at night knowing you're rolling in the cash. Asses.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thats the best idea i have ever seen on this board. i like hearing all the dirt.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True. Our "Most innovative drug launch of 2011" marketing piece an d all the fluff claims in it is something that will get me paid by the fda. thanks to the company...you just made my kids college tuition and supersized a donation for our church.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"J&J is trying to avoid having Gorsky testify, Reuters reported. He has “no reasonable connection to the subject matter” of the suit, J&J argues in court papers."

Hilarious. Gorsky and Pruden and Walsman and Anwar bet the Titusville farm on Risperdal in LTC and did everything they could. Now the slime is all over the place. Gorsky was all over that as evidenced by his visits to Omnicare and his approval of business plans as VP of Marketing and ultimately President of Janssen. I'm going to to keep every article and print-out related to this and next time I am asked about something in my territory or region or district that I was overseeing, I'm going to say " I have no reasonable connection to the subject matter."

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely. Me too. :)

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Xarelto whistleblower......HCC

Sales Reps Can't Seem to Stop Breaking the Law
    8/9/2012 7:38:36 AM

Some physicians have no patience for sales reps who provide incorrect information. So when two Pharma sales reps last October visited a doctor to discuss the their drug – but minimized the risks, failed to property describe its usage and misleadlingly broadened the indication – the doctor dropped a dime. Who was on the other end of the line? Drum roll, please… The FDA Bad Ad Program. And so, the FDA sent a stern untitled letter last week that cited what the reps did wrong.

For instance, the reps responded to direct questions about the risks with the product labeling, but “these risks were immediately downplayed with anecdotal claims regarding other physicians who have prescribed the drug, were pleased with it, and were not reporting any adverse events.”

<I've personally seen this happen in the field at J&J many, many times.>

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be an attorney ... on the troll ... Good luck, A--H-le! Your comments are full of venom and are aimed to antagonize! Big pockets in Pharma? You betcha! Big companies have awesome reps that are far superior to those of your ilk! Go bite another industry! Whoops! There are few left with deep pockets, anymore. WOW! Now, what?! Get a REAL job! Go work for The Obama Team!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dopey AHole
    that's pretty obvious
    I pity the fool

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BINGO! You guessed it, the talk out of both sides of their mouths (no integrity)