Xartemis Contingency Plan

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by Anonymous, Jan 9, 2014 at 11:28 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So if Xartemis is not approved, what's the fallback plan?

Do they pull the plug on the inVentiv contract and let go all the new hires?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes they do, that is why they pushed the realignment back to Feb 1st...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a sleazy manipulation of people's careers. You hire them only to potentially fire them 3 months later.

This is a real classy outfit loaded with integrity...NOT!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be approved sometime in March. Perhaps a little sooner, late-Feb.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear that we are training on new Pennsaid at meetings. Why assume that new reps would be let go if XXR gets delayed. We would shift to new alignments, sell Ex and Penn 2 and wait.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not an assumption that new hires would be let go if Xartemis is not approved by the FDA. It's stated explicitly in new hire offer letters that employment is contingent upon the approval of Xartemis ER.

That's a big enchilada hanging out there...no approval = cancelled contract.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Relax, it will get approved. The bigger concern is why EVERYONE is leaving.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me see...

hiring a huge contract team that has not even been warranted yet; wait and see if you need extra reps . Many hired at greater salaries than the direct hire reps.

Replacing direct hire rep positions with contract when someone leaves

Influence selling model; the field sales contact report is 2 full pages of "check the box " action items that will rate you down if you don't hit all the points during your ride along.

Change in holiday schedule

The whole shift in culture since SC has arrived

Shrinkage of territories; some people's territories are far from where they live even though we were to they would be in close proximity.

"That's a great question; thanks for asking". But no response to the question. Therefore not very trustworthy.

People are NOT drinking this kool aid anymore. Many have been down similar roads at similar companies and want to control our own destiny.

Need I continue??

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a very scary time. I am sad to see all this change with no transparency. Town Hall meetings are pointless.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Usually when companies start talking about transparency there is none. It's all smoke screens.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just like we were told our goals would go down because of reduced managed care coverage, instead they were increased. I think that ALL the people that left are on to something. The resume is going out tomorrow!!!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

fear tactics don't work. too many companies are hiring.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i think my entire district is leaving

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smart district!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Increasing goals for October-December 2013 the 2nd week of December when there was only a few days left in the quarter. This was probably one of the lowest tactics that has happened in the last 6 months. Oh and the huge spread sheet to explain how your goal is determined that Einstein himself could figure out. More smoke and mirrors that someone else mentioned earlier.

They must think the direct hire reps are desperate to keep their jobs or just stupid.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

interesting that there has been no reaction to all of these top performers leaving.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who cares why they are leaving. There will be new top performers to take their place. Will it be you?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well our company already lost the relationships in texas and ohio. let's see how many more states we can put on the board. these tactics may work in big pharma, but this company will fail at launch if people keep leaving. it equals dollars.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not a single person is engaged right now.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe they are busy with their new gig or just don't care about Mallinckrodt to comment.