Xeal & TiUltra to save the day!

Discussion in 'Nobel Biocare' started by anonymous, Apr 16, 2019 at 11:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good news guys! Our reward for “hanging in there” is the roll out of Xeal & TiUltra. Our top notch scientists have designed this brilliant system. Sure we are blatantly copying Straumann’s SLA Active surface, but hey it’s our turn to copy someone, right?

And what could go wrong with adding another connection into the mix? Good thing we are the first company to claim tissue attachment. HaHaHaHa!

What is corporate thinking? I introduced this to my surgeons and they laughed at me and called it a gimmick. Then I showed them the video from the website and he asked me if this was an advertisement for a new dating service. Good Hell! This company is complete crap. I’m glad I have enough docs that are too lazy to change systems, because that is the only thing keeping them here.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bit too late for those patients who already got TiUnite implants and Tiunitis! Nobel Biocare knew the TiUnite surface was a bummer for few years and desperately attempted to save the face by bringing back the polished collar. Now they have finally done the right thing by copying the SLA active with little bit of face saving tweaks.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you guys are mooorans.... mucointegration? This is copying Biohorizons laser lok. Tiunite is a complete turd.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard that mgr up in northeast team quit on him and Nobel. It was long overdue he's been know as a loser every company he's been with. Every three years they figure him out.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

his name I see Todd Colvin and he's a total bozo aka shrek

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dont forget who his boss is Brian Gitt biggest lazy loser of all time!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That ass clown is still there? I've been gone 5 years and can't beleave they didn't can that shitbag

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How true! Lazy ,arrogant,fraud basically sums him up!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who are you talking about