Xeljanz reps lateral to IM & sell Tanezumab Blockbuster

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jun 29, 2020 at 11:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I have to say with the constant unhappy reps in the Xeljanz division for the past year, is to take a LATERAL to Internal Medicine to sell the next Blockbuster- Tanezumab which one time was projected to pass Lipitor sales before the delay for joint replacement studies.

IM is the same pay grade as I&I as of last year so take a lateral to launch this Blockbuster that has more than a decade of patent life before LOE.
    Also our Culture & Leadership is FUN & Exciting with experience Pres VP RDs & most DMs.
    Come over to the bright side of Pfizer.
    Life is too short to be unhappy & stressed over stupid bad directions & decisions.

Tanezumab will be Pfizer next Blockbuster and do far greater sales than Xeljanz.
    Same Pay
    Better Product
    Better Leadership
    Better Culture
    More promotional opportunities.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IM is a better place now and for next 12 yrs, not only stronger experience leaders & great culture. Xeljanz will collapse upon LOE just like Opthomology Neurology & Psychology specialty divisions did .
    Come over to the best side the next 12yrs

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Believe me a lot of my Xeljanz peers are considering this Lateral given the insanity that has been going on over here and also HR making IM the same pay grades as I&I now so their is not a difference & we can lateral with the same pay. Plus get another 15yrs security w the next Lipitor type product$$$$$$$$

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for intel.
    I just did 2hrs researched and talked w my Xeljanz FMD whom spoke very highly of the drig, and i am 100% going to post if a Tazo position comes open in my area.
    I need 17 more yrs to 60 and this blockbuster would get me 15 of those yrs vs only few left w Xeljanz and zero pipeline replacement with 100 too many reps to fight on street for limited jobs when we downsize.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever posted this, THANK YOU!
    I like Pfizer, but I&I HQ simply put does not know what in the hell they are doing. 20 yrs with Pfizer since age of 23 & this division has major problems which all start at the top.
    It is a mess like you would not believe.
    I came over during the expansion 2yrs ago but past year has been a nightmare with direction, no strategy, no vision, bad decision after decisions, in 25yrs never seen anything like this disfunction.
    I was looking external but love the company so will now look at this lateral to sell Tanuzinab .

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Liked
    This is my ticket off the I&I sinking ship!
    Tazo here we go to 10billion a year baby!
    (Just hope my 3yrs w I&I doesnt doom me for lateral)

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo Mate! The get out of the I&I jail card could be just months away! I hope.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the perfect life saver for us stuck in this hell hole the past year with #%^& for brains leadership. I remember one time this product analyst said would surpass Lipitor in sales due to H2H greater pain relief & duration than Morphine without addiction.
    It was in an IV formulation for hospitals back then but now it is in IM injection which is lot more available

Yes all of us Xeljanz reps should look to lateral as IM now is the same pay grades so it is a lateral.