Xeris pharma

Discussion in 'Xeris Pharma' started by anonymous, Dec 14, 2018 at 2:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got a voicemail from recruiter about a Regional Business Director role. Anybody familiar with them or this expansion?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop being lazy and do some research. Pathetic

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me too. Not sure I’ll apply. And I’m doing my own research but I keep hearing pay is low and vp of sales has bad reputation. If they want pharma experience and top talent they need to make sure comp is competitive and replace the clown they hired. Any other insights?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He he. Don’t you know CP is the objective go-to reasearch source for all pharma sales jobs? Just let your surfing fingers do the walking and check out the “Ask the Webmaster” section where you’ll find a trove of data on the wacko vp of sales. This Mike C sounds like a “winner.” Already he’s getting more press than Trump. I’d pass.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stay away from this POS company. They aren’t even close to an approval and Mike is the biggest micro managing asshole you will find. I’ll pass and watch this cave in from the sidelines

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Micro managing would imply that Mike can manage. This douchebag, besides being an asshole, is just dumb as a bag of rocks. I don’t know how Mike got this far other than he pretends to talk a good game. I agree about staying away tho there are some good people here besides this turd.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post is spot on. Last year I thought this was the senior mgmt dream team company. Now with Mike on board it’s one serious POS. Any clue how he got this job? He’s got zilch pharmacy experience and is definitely dumber than a bag of rocks. Pass.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting comments. It doesn't makes sense why they would hire a VP of Sales with Zero Diabetes experience to launch this product and their sales leadership team. It looks like they are making a huge mistake hiring an inexperienced VP of Sales who has no Diabetes experience and who seems to have limited launch experience of products, most certainly launching a start-up biotech. I wouldn't want to put all of my eggs in that basket! I wonder who sold them on him?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It makes no f*ck*ng sense. I worked with this bozo at shire and people would roll their eyes at his stupid comments or questions. He didn’t last there but then again most of the baxalta people left too so maybe it has to do with where he came from. I dunno. All I know is that every commenter here is correct about Mike C. He’s just dumb though thinks he can talk a good game. Good luck Xeris

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I looked into this too. I spoke to a recruiter who had no answers to anything! Couldn’t tell me the call points, salary, comp plan, start date. The only thing she could say is that we’d be selling a glucagon pen.

I think patients would do better just eating Girl Scout cookies!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard the pay was good. I’m just concerned on the no company car- car allowance!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is full of flubs! Don't take the risk....it won't go anywhere. Leadership is weak.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok. I also spoke to a recruiter. I love the recruiter, they were matter of fact, honest and easy to talk too. However, that is kind of where the warm feeling about the organization ends. They were very secretive about what compensation and benefits look like.
    The management team is frustrating. Interviews are at their convenience it goes full speed and halts just as quickly.
    The questions and concerns I would have lay around how poorly organized they are. If they cannot organize the interview process, what will happen when the drug launches?! Yikes! I would love to be a fly on the wall and see how that works itself out.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any clue? I worked with a recruiter who told me I was on the list to interview with the manager the following Friday. Never received a call and recruiter will not respond back to me. Same is true with three of my friends in other states. Is there a problem with the fda approval? I am not thinking about the job anymore and trying for some others.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same. This is a joke

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there one person on here bashing this company? Seems very vindictive. Waste of time because no one knows this man who is being bashed anyway. Where are the people who are just applying for a job? We need jobs. It is not like there are tons of jobs available to pick from. How are interviews going? Seems to be on a halt for me.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m interviewing next week. All going well on my end

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same here. Get told one thing by the recruiter and then just get ghosted...have some professionalism MIX!! Have some human decency