Xiidra days are numbered...

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Mar 16, 2019 at 10:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Novartis is the company that has shown interest. Not Alcon. It was actually a question from the audiance at their sales meeting. No answer was given, but many felt the non answer and the way it was not answered meant it was a strong possibility. They have been VOCAL about wanting to expand into dry eye-it is even on their web site. Will they make a deal? Who knows. If they do, do they need an entire salesforce for a drug that has been launched and on the market for 3 years? If you were tje CEO, would you buy a sales force or migrate the product to current reps? Think about what their reps have (or-dont have) in their bag now. In case you dont know- nothing much and nothing new.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm really scared

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh lorty.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I support this product! why can't this thread just go away

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stay tuned for announcement 4/5....you heard it here first

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stay tuned for announcement 4/5....my ho mo son will take it in the ass....you heard it here first
    meet me on political board

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what happens on 4/5

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

dumb ass reps that stayed. severance ain't that much!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dick-head

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yum

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

there's no spin off dumb asses

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

idiot - yes, from the beginning ophthalmology will be `spun-off`

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hmmm alcon officially becomes ita own company 4/3 and now an announcement 4/5? The plot thickens or Maybe 4/5 they announce the new lunch schedule in the corp hdqtr carateria.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sell xiidra to whoever will take it. If not, put in the bags of the newly decimated primary care/NBU team. At this point, who cares? If you aren’t in ultra rare disease, plasma, oncology or vaccines...... you’re not worth anything to this company.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been desperately interviewing. I feel I waited too long. I dread every day here. I am angry the leaders have tried to state we are ok The best reps have already left it’s evident

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you’re an OBU rep and think you will have a job with Takeda this summer then you’re living under a rock. If you decided to wait it out in limbo then it’s obvious you’re lazy and don’t want to work very hard. I heard a few people say those very words. You will never be able to get a decent job with that attitude and it willl be obvious to any recruiter. Good luck to those who are sticking it out.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are you on a company board posting if you were so ambitious and driven to leave a company of “lazy” people. Just go live your life and enjoy your new opportunity. Unless you are still here and are too “lazy” to leave. Not everyone thinks the sky is falling and eeds to jump ship. Some Of us are successful enough and secure in our abilities enough to know well be fine either way. If we get sold and laid off well just take your paotion after you are fired for underperformance.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Selling in the dry eye space SUCKS!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a primary care job with no emphasis on sales numbers. Yes I am still here. This is too easy. I’m too fat and lazy to look for another job. I work 5-10 hours per week and nobody cares! Easiest job I’ve ever had!