Xiidra days are numbered...

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Mar 16, 2019 at 10:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have heard so many of you say you are bored. You are not happy. Then you turn and say you are going to wait for a severance package. I don’t understand this at all. I guess that’s why I left, took a $20k bump plus I’m IN LOVE with my new job. So, stayed bored. Stay pegged into Dry Eye and one drug. Keep selling Ask Iiris. Lots of new Ophthalmic positions flew past you. I sure hope that big ole severance package keeps you going when the buy out comes.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. Same here!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happy for both of you while at the same time do not give a flying f&$@

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You don’t have to. Every time I sign on to CP peeps in the OBU are whining and complaining. It’s not a healthy work environment. Horrible bonus structure, too many reps for 1 drug, nothing new. NOTHING. But yet you do nothing to change your situation. I talked to an old team mate or two who’s exact words were, “I’m bored here but I’m going to wait it out and hope for a severance package.”
    You think there is going to be some huge payout after only three years on the job?
    Bored. Always complaining. But too damn lazy to apply for other positions. I’ve heard so many excuses. You all need to pull up your pants and adjust your attitudes or move on. This job is sucking the life and ambition out of you. You are not the same reps you were three years ago.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you ever think that some people are happy here? Just because you are a whiner and chose to go somewhere else because you weren't happy doesn't mean other need to leave to find happiness. Some people like selling xiidra, like their manager, like their offices, and want to stay. Not everyone is chicken little waiting for the sky to fall. Lets the chips fall where they may and some people will come out smelling like roses either way the company goes. Well see what happens when they release goals and hopefully they finally get it right. Go have fun with your new company and go post on their board. Not sure why people who are so miserable and left the company find it necessary to keep coming back and telling everyone how happy they are. Nobody cares who you are or what you are doing except you. Bu bye.....

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well here’s the problem with you assumptions. I loved my manager. I loved my team. I made a few great bonuses and ranked very high. I did not like selling Xiidra, but I NEVER WHINED OR COMPLAINED. I was addressing the people who post frequently on CP with nothing but doom, gloom and hatred for Xiidra. I had teammates that told anyone who would listen (including customers, no doubt) how bored they are with Xiidra. “It’s just dry eye”- I’ve heard that a million times from Reps. Again, my statement was about those who hate it but are waiting around for some huge severance package. Who’s gonna pay out huge packages to peeps who have been on board for three years or even less. The suggestion is if you’re bored, try getting off your lazy arse and doing something about it.
    I personally think the OBU will be fine no matter what happens. If N buys it, they will keep the reps and form a dry eye or chronic care division. I left on good terms and have no I’ll feelings. It was a step in my career path. I was never miserable- that’s not my style. But it did lead me to a better path for me and I love my new job, flaws and all. I check in here on occasion to see what’s up. Oh and I’m not chicken little. I chose a job and went for it. If I didn’t get it I would probably be selling Xiidra today.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dry eye is a bs disease that anyone who goes through basic training can “sell”. What shire now Takeda, doesn’t take into account is someone with relationships that can go right in without waiting 45 minutes, can get other companies lunch appointments changed to yours, etc. The company fails to realize in this market at minimum 40% of actual approved scripts are b/c the office has a relationship with the rep. and is willing to fight for insurance companies because of the rep. Marketing thinks they bring value. Laughable. All reps need is a PI and relationships. Relationships take a long time to build. HQ forgets that

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get over yourself you bloated B&L reject.
    It’s eye care, no one is waiting 45 minutes and relationships are easy to make. Surprised you can even get in the door with that giant head of yours...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whats up your ass? You obviously did not read the post you replied to. Guess you are butt hurt that so many left, got lots more pay and more challenging careers. Oh, you like being a loser going back to the same 126 docs every week trying to convince them to do PAs, use PillPack and write for 90 days so corporate can make more money. But then your products is so fantastic they lowered the price to $5 and its still tanking. Of course you love it! You couldnt do any better. When you getting all those great new products? How bout a new study or two? Or maybe something past 12 weeks? Nope just a $5 dry eye med that cant capture even half the market share in a market of 2.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope. I don’t believe many are happy here. I really don’t. I can’t find anyone who truly is. Too many problems. Too many lies. Most of us are hoping for a sell then hoping we keep our jobs but the leadership team does not.

Yes, some do like selling Xiidra, but let’s face it, that’s not what we have been doing. We are begging techs to do more work. We are begging for phone calls to our call center. And sadly all the smoke and mirrors, the $5 a month are not working. Rx volume is down on the eve of a new dry eye product. Before you spit out the company line about it being nothing new, read up. There will be one more player that pulls Rxs away. The will have no PAs. They will have no insurance barriers. And a very loud voice. Cyclosporine is still the market leader. It still kicks Xiidra s butt. And, they have good reps that are out there selling.

Get your silly head out of the sand. No one is going to “come out smelling like roses”.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not sure if this competitor you speak of is the generic restasis or suns new sequa. If you think Sun is getting coverage anytime soon I have some Swamp land in the everglades i can sell you for cheap. Nice investment property.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pharmacist here. I caught a rep crying waiting to see me. She's worried about her job and nobody writing scripts because it's too expensive.. she was very upset

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Three years out and Xiidra’s coverage SUX.

Worst managed care team in my 20 year career. Sun couldn’t be worse.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What flavor is your kool aid?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who’s even on the managed care team? Last time I saw them was when Xiidra launched. They’ve been hibernating ever since.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sun is shady and will have very aggressive coupons (including Med D)!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m a mechanic and was doing an oil change in this girls car, while she was crying on cell phone as I overheard her with her manager getting chewed because numbers are down

I felt sorry for her, so I disconnected the tracking device under her drivers seat so they couldn’t track her. Y’all know what I mean, the yelllow thing

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

90% coverage is damn good! Get lost troll!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sun is shady bc they have med D coupons that actually work? Huh? They have the same thing over at other companies... coups that actually work for EVERYONE how is that shady by giving the field resources that work?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're an idiot.