Xiidra reps fired for performance already?

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, May 11, 2017 at 12:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard there have been? WTF

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what don't you understand about sales? It's all about performance and what you did today.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OBU rep here, it is true.
    To the above poster, pharma is not sales. Period.
    The bs that KK spews out about "pivots" and scripts is mocked and laughed at by MD's. So fake, like KK.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It hasn't even been a year yet and managed care leaves much to be desired (to put it lightly). NOBODY, NOBODY should be fired for numbers yet. That's ludicrous!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know the particulars, but, there is more to performance than numbers and we all know it. And some get. Fired for performance because that's the reason they can give. Some are not making calls, some are not able to make effective calls. Sometimes it's attitude, but numbers are low enough to give that reason. Those who get released most always know it is coming.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU ARE ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR NUMBERS ARE TOMORROW

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AMEN!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many reps were laid off?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one has been layed off. This thread is about firing.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, how many reps were fired?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So far 4 people I know have been "let go"

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Central Florida rep is next to be fired. Word is they don't really need the job and they're not really working. Don't let the door hit you...

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Define "working"? If you mean pestering the shit out of my ECP's who don't drink the Xiidra cool-aid, then yes I'm working. Is it effective, no. Annoying, yes. Desperate, yes. We look like a bunch of clowns in front of the md's-here's my NBU rep, here's my Niinja, here's my tool Rd to strong arm you into Rxing.
    Used car sales looks more appealing than the embarrassment we are becoming.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 phases. Reps who can be terminated for "just cause" are being fired this month to save the company from paying any benefits packages. Next month there will probably be actual layoffs with benefit packages that include one hour of pay for every 10 years of service. Cause that's how we role bitches.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cut with the DRAMA. Allergan has 4 and 5 reps calling on the same doctors. Do your job or find something you can do. Sick of seeing all the whiney complaints. We all have the same situation. Make the best of it or move on. A small few of you spend all your time on the negatives. Nothing but complain. Complain. Complain. What miserable lives you must lead.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do I hear a class action law suit?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot On! The snowflakes need to melt away this Summer!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If anyone should be fired, it should be the NBU reps! It is ridiculous that we need so many reps promoting a decade old drug! What sane business model supports this tactic! Either we get a new compound for them to sell or it is adios baby!! Plus many of the NBU reps are fake snobs and at the NSM they did not mix well with the other divisions. Change is good and these 10+ years reps need to be gone!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You better hope the NBU reps don't leave... who do you think pays your salary? This 10 year old, $2 billion and growing medication. We don't mix well with other divisions? We built this company, so you're welcome for your job. You clearly know nothing. We do have new meds to sell. We have year after year after year. The patent life was ridiculously long with Vyvanse and it's amazing so that's why it's still relevant. Try doing a little research before you post such an asinine comment.