Ximino fact or fiction?

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Oct 18, 2017 at 9:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Noble and honorable is much better than negative and dishonorable. Live by the credo or get a different job where you can be happy, noble, and honorable. Life is too short to be negative and take others into the co-misery.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Noble and honorable doesnt exist at Sun. More like slimy, stinky, and gross. Shady business practices with lying cheating and stealing.management. Most dishonorable place I ever worked.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ah, I think that was mini-day with improved English in that earlier post

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The folks at Cafe Pharma are replacing the image of the dog and a cat. Instead of the dog, it'll be a Ximino capsule featured next to the cat.

But the answer is still the same, the image on the left is a ... DOG

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JS and access team say that you have 90% Ximino plan coverage. What is your problem?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the thread should be 'fact or friction' because this feels more like a big a** capsule stuck between my butt cheeks more than anything else !

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my derms think that Ximino capsule is a suppository, and they'd like to stick it ... to Dilip

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you and you are correct there is an opportunity with this product, PDT and Absorica should be a block buster. The real problem here is these big pharma managed accesss clowns who could not negotiate their way out of a paper bag. The sales reps on both PDT and Absorica are actually very good and very positive however many of us are working in an situation where the support roles i.e managed access & medical etc are literally missing in action. There has not been a significant win from the access group in years. No new publications either since like 2013 / Contracts with PBMs only serve to keep you from being completely blocked . Not a significant win. sorry guys. When several employer groups opt out. When we interviewed with David Patty and Fran they said they wanted problem solvers. You have that with the sales teams. The question is how did these managed access people get hired.? They only know how to send emails and look up information about their accounts on websites, Or go to pharmacies where the reps have the relationships to find out what the coverage is. Very disappointing. Now Que the JS response next.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

STFU.

I don't disagree that access could be better and yes, the market access team is questionable.

So don't just complain youb dumbass - find a way to work with speciality pharmacies to get the very best you can in your territory. You're just pointing fingers again (hey, is this BU ?)
    Hold your market access person accountable.

I like your enthusiasm for the products but do you even know what a blockbuster is ? Can we six-fold a product like Absorica ? Or even Levulan. That's beyond being optimistic, but it rather confirns your lack of how the industry works these days and that in fact, you're delusional.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are expecting BU to sell? Unless its a derm who is Neanderthal, it is not going to happen. Specialty pharmacies sell Lucky Strike in his book.