Xofigo/Nubeca

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by anonymous, Aug 21, 2019 at 10:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have an interview coming up for a position on the East. Reading these post worry me.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who is your interview with? If its with Paul compliment his choice of Nike. If its scott talk about triathlons. Your a shoe in as they are not selective and clueless. They are begging people to work for them, that's their interview technique. They save getting on their knees for sebastian. The one thing, don't act smart, research the product or actually cone prepared. They are yes men and encourage "all dummies apply".

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you have a job already, proceed with extreme caution. If you don’t have a job- still proceed without caution but reconsider taking the job bc you can still interview as all other onc companies know Bayer is a mess in Oncology and you’ll be able to get another role without much pushback.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you. My interview is with a recruiter but the manager is a guy named Kevin. I have not heard the name Paul or Scott yet but I will be sure to not work for them. Bayer is not my first, second or third choice.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hiring freeze so good luck. If you see. Job posted in Oncology you better do all your research. We are not an oncology company.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes we are, because Sebastian and Stefan said so.

Imagine Klaus Marten coming into the oncology teams.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

another manager exits stage left in da big east
    this shits a reality show, watching him scout the east coast, finding his next manager from the rejects list
    internally he kissed ass with whc, derm, market access ---- thought it would impress sebastian if he GREW TALENT ---- disgraceful

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ppl don’t leave organizations they leave managers. Go Big East!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else feel like it’s time to get out of this place?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I plan on giving my notice very soon. Lots of good options out there. Our new manager is total micromanager POS.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KN???????????????????? 3 JUMPED SHIP IN 7 MONTHS.............

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KN needs to go back to a home office job

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prostate is screwed