Xofigo/Nubeca

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by anonymous, Aug 21, 2019 at 10:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Horrendous at evaluating talent as evident by his hiring record.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is a joke. I am out soon. Just collecting a easy paycheck. I work 1-2 full days a week and feed my Manager all the BS he wants to hear (clueless boss)..... (Nubeqa is doing great and my Xofigo #’s are growing) then he passes it along to his director to make him look good, then P.A. sends out a massive email CC: everyone making himself sound even greater and give me half the credit saying it was his direction. That’s Bayer culture at its best and nobody does anything about this type of disfunction. Yes, moral is great on the East.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

P.A is the worst. He’s a micro-manager who runs around trying to do his managers’ jobs. No way he has the time to actually do his job as a director, he’s too busy trying to be friends with all us reps. In all my years in pharma, I’ve never seen a director try so hard to ingratiate himself with reps. Taking personal calls with reps to talk about their mgrs behind their backs. Making sure to let reps know HE’S the one that made the decision to hire them. What an absolute joke of a leader.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are we gonna get Paul’s Nikes in time for Christmas?

You can’t make this stuff up—What serious Oncology sales consultant would be motivated by a pair of tennis shoes? o_O

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I certainly hope you used your company provided laptop to make this post. Easy to trace. Anonymous doesn't work on company computers. We'll see how compliance, HR and legal like how you tout working 1-2 days a week.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yawn

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He’s not the only leader that does that, and it is truly pathetic, Bayer approved and recommended behavior. They’re obviously desperate for approval and validation.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have to put alot of the blame on foltz. He helped hire the manager in Florida and from what i hear the disaster in Texas. Where are the US trials???? I don't know of any.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sheesh! Guess I’m out of the loop here. What is wrong with the FL mgr. He’s only been there 4 or 5 mos right? What could he possibly have done in that time frame. And what’s going on in Texas?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Troll, everybody knows about the florida manager departure snd the texas manager is hated by her team. Williamson was told by foltz to hire her. Disaster!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bayer is a joke. Not a true Oncology player and customers don’t want to work with us. M.C. Was a terrible trainer and they still promote her to lead people. Who was the brilliant brains behind that one?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t think that person was trolling. It’s a legit question. This division seems to have some major problems stemming from decision making at the top.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5-1-85 PEOPLE. Let's get it together here!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s be honest— green teams and blue teams won’t do much to help this division and these brands with so little data and poor upper leadership. Best thing for us to do is keep quiet and keep the gravy train moving along with these reduced thresholds.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahaha! Wishful thinking HR!!! More should know you really don't have all your shit together like you'd like us to believe, do you?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard the Green team is going to be the reject team and anyone who they would want to fire from the Blue team will be pushed over to Green team for a Q2 2020 lay off.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is sounds about right. Sr. Ldshp is grasping for straws right now.

Planned attrition/ realignment first and then downsizing.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im riding the gravy train here as long as possible. We don’t even enter calls—- they’ll have to keep at least some of us even when they start laying off.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great. More responsibility for the Area Sales managers. They can't handle what's on their plates now.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

pa is a full of shit micro manager
    fire him foltz
    failed launch