Xofigo/Nubeca

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by anonymous, Aug 21, 2019 at 10:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go home Paul. You’re drunk.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Smart move. Lots of GU/ Onc options out there now. Lots.

Interview now, cruise till end of year and leave in Q1 with full bonus in hand. Let’s be smart and get that $$$

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who won the customized nikes?Robb?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Custom Nikes are why I got in this business.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No sign 8n sheets at rare disease and oncology companies

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wheres paul been,he hasnt sent emails to the big east

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

busy micromanaging the southeast and thinking of next contest..........custom adidas

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh, and just a little reminder to you who likes to spread rumors, lies, and gossip and make "statements" about current and former employees. You know who you are and it's come back full circle, soooo.....

Defamation—is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government, religion, or nation a negative or inferior image. This can be also any disparaging statement made by one person about another, which is communicated or published, whether true or false, depending on legal state. In Common Law it is usually a requirement that this claim be false and that the publication is communicated to someone other than the person defamed (the claimant).[1]

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Custom Under Armour shoes for Q1 2020 . Mandatory wearing at all Bayer meetings

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They'll be custom embroidered with 5-1-85!
    Home office/leadership is clueless but Im sure more meetings about culture will save the day.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

save me, imma in this green training class

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS TRAINER.........................

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

robb demoted me and then hired an idiot to train me

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The rest of Bayer pharma isn't much better than ONC. Sebastian needs to wake up and look at his leadership team. They promoted too many "culture" people to leadership positions that are completely clueless. Until they stop giving positions to their cronies things wont get any better.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This. So much this. Let’s start with John B and his team.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Green team should be thrilled to just have a job. We keep the ones we wanted to continue selling and we had no option - We gave the rejects green team positions until next year when we fire them in Q3. They were the worst we had.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too busy congratulating each other while they miss all their goals

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Problem is that everything stated on this thread is a FACT and I'm sure you can find scores of Bayer employees to corroborate. Good luck with your lawsuit.....

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, I'm not referring to anything said here on this site. I 100% agree with what has been said here. I'm referring to leadership who partakes in verbal gossiping that is occurring out in the field. There are some people who are notorious for it, and those are the people this is directed to. They definitely know who they are.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should see what goes on in the home office. Way worse than you can imagine...