Xofigo/Nubeca

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by anonymous, Aug 21, 2019 at 10:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could someone tell me why all RobB F crew are Analytics guys and not skilled at people Mgmt. They can’t even get the analytics & forecasts right....but worse they put them in Positions they have no business being in. Mr Toads Wild Ride 2020.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes! Such a waste of $$$$$ and resources all around.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are in such a terrible place right now.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

pa’s tour bus is veering off the road................................no sane competent mgrr wants to work 4 him...............,,,,
    damn u amgen I pay u $500 to return him
    appoint him rep N mgr................
    he’s an idiot w his expect to lose okr account plan
    I dun kno what it means I make shit up

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They like to distract from the incompetency, by expanding teams needlessly, making it seem like things are happening. Running around like hyper piglets “getting things done” and “making things happen”. Really? Then why is everything imploding, hmm? Please do tell! Guess your not as good as you act like you are...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership: “Nothing to see here, everything’s great! Look at all the expansion/ppl we are hiring”

This ONC business model is unsustainable with current revenue trends.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SEBASTIAN, SOS
    #incompetentathiring
    LOOK AT WHAT WE HAVE IN THE MMA
    I AM STAYING HOME

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who's the most incompetent one on rf's team???

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are on to those of you that don’t work

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Paul A.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sure you are, you must be talking about paul and scott, triathlon and nike deficit spenders

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Give me my severance

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This one made me laugh out loud.

Triathlons and Nike’s are now synonymous with the Prostate Leadership train wreck.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll be honest Idk what individuals report into him aside from xof and tki...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I actually hear scott is pissed, one for being associated with paul and two he knows he was overpromoted, sebestian does read posts and has seen scotts emails about triathlon. Why are we paying him this high of salary, hes asked. Scott knows an incompetent rsd living in Shreveport is not sustainable. Scotts done nothing for us but be a yes man and kiss robs butt.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

its robb with two b's

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice try RB
    Time to move on

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fun starts at the NSM watching all the want to be leaders kiss butt trying to make way to be in front of the goofy German. You want culture change? Read this extremely long strand of messages.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is for our East and West Leaders. Can you answer one thing you've done to make this team better? Your job is to advocate for the field. It's that simple!!! No matter how hard it is, you should bring up the issues where we struggle. Are price increases shutting down our hospital accounts? Bayer should consider that before the next price increase. Do you actually get in front of our customers. Hey Sebastian, you need to track the number of field rides both Scott and Paul do, (you can't understand our issues if your not in front of the customer) Do you actually have a plan? Nike's and Triathalons are about as effective as the survey's Carston wanted us to do. Here's my point, neither of you are leaders that stick your neck out for your team. You are high priced "status quo" defenders (Your new title) No job is secure, companies want growth. Sebastian does your current leadership give you that? Sebastian you need to set in each of their breakouts and see what they offer... If you get Nikes and Triathalons, I'd look for new Leadership. Good luck with your presentations, the O'shit meter just triggered an immediate opening of Powerpoint...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha, more is not always better