XYMOGEN Practitioners Violate Company Internet Policy With Impunity

Discussion in 'Xymogen' started by Anonymous, May 17, 2014 at 5:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mohammed also bad man. Violator.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mohammed violate me.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just opened a new, fictitious patient account using the code on the website of Paul and Susan Fontana. Why is Fontana Family Chiropractic in Evergreen, CO allowed to persist in violating this XYMOGEN policy, to the detriment of every other practitioner in the country who recommends XYMOGEN products? Why hasn't their account been suspended? Are they "too big" to penalize?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dr. Bruce Sadilek with Integrative Medical Associates in Tucson, Arizona is still in blatant violation, too. Is he more special than other doctors?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dr. Elizabeth Pilicy of Living Well Chiropractic in Dallas, TX continues to blatantly flaunt her violation of this XYMOGEN policy on her website, with no penalty whatsoever.

Are you doctors who rely on XYMOGEN beginning to get the picture?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dr. Erich Goetzel in Arlington, MA is rubbing it in your faces, XYMOGEN resellers! Meanwhile, nothing has been done while he takes your sales! Click on the link to his website in the first post above, to see for yourselves! He will be allowed to keep using the code he's using now, in violation of XYMOGEN internet sales policy. Just watch and see! Hey, XYMOGEN! Make him choose a different code! Then monitor his website to see if he incorporates the new code into the "name" of his practice!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paul and Susan Fontana also operate letsbehealthy.com, which is nothing but a front to steal XYMOGEN business from legitimate doctors who do the actual work.

Is Metagenics starting to look good yet to those of you who went to real medical school and sell XYMOGEN products?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Paul and Susan Fontana also operate letsbehealthy.com, which is nothing but a front to take XYMOGEN business from legitimate doctors who do the actual work.

Is Metagenics starting to look good yet to those of you who went to real medical school and sell XYMOGEN products?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"The Vitamin Guru" is some woman whose last name is "Moore" and whose claim to fame is to show your patients how to "Buy Discount Vitamins and Supplement Online!" while flaunting the XYMOGEN policy.

Still like XYMOGEN, doctors? Does XYMOGEN even have an actual policy, or is it urban legend?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Patrick Crossan of Xymogen gets personally involved in helping Marie Hoag violate his company's policy in the slideshare presentation linked above. Way to go, Patrick! Way to go, Xymogen!

Metagenics, anyone?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dr Rev Dennis Alexander, PhD, DMQ got his degrees in China, but he's stealing business from legitimate American doctors at the Sentient Temple College of Alternative Medicine at http://www.medicalqigongflorida.com/tag/xymogen/

I wonder if I just screwed up my chi?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest