Yama Wafa sold his shares. WOW !

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by anonymous, Jul 29, 2016 at 10:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this rumor is true. WOW !

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How would we know? This is a sales rep site.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually it is not a bad move on his part. He can always buy back in at anytime. Why risk losing more money before earnings announcement.

Reality is that most stocks that will be reporting decent earnings or new positive guidance rally up in stock price on heavy volume the week or more before earnings. Same with companies that will be reporting positive (not toxic) debt restructuring. The rise on heavy volume.

None of this is happening with Pernix. In fact, the latest press release a few days ago about new seasoned mgmt only gave it a temporary minor bump. Stock since then has fallen back down.

I am sure Yama Wafa and others also realize that company would not fire CFO and other senior executives a week before earnings (if earnings were positive or a positive debt restructure was going to be announced - after all the old CFO would have played a major role in these two successes)... so common logic is there may be no news or bad news - in which the blame announced to Wall Street can be given to the fired CFO and others.

As for buy out. Sorry but Yama Wafa also realizes (as does Wall Street analyst - see Brean Capital), that a buy out will not happen until at least 2017 as this company needs to get it hands around debt and also show a few positive earnings/sales quarters.

So the smart move before any earnings (especially Pernix), is to realize you are gambling a long shot. Yes rewards is great, but so is the risk. And really all you are doing is "hoping"... and hoping is not an investment strategy.

Nothing gets by Wall Street. The fact that this stock price is .50 cents and not really moving past $1 shows you what Wall Street feels.

And Wall Street knows more than the common investor. Just be careful before earnings.

Note that once Sedor turnarounds this company - come 2017, this stock may become a great investment or even a buyout opportunity. Unfortunately, you are wasting you time tying up your money this summer in PTX (just do not lose anymore).

Peace

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! Thank you for such an amazing insight to this stock. Your husband must be so proud of you and your analysis. You must be so rich knowing as much as you do about stocks. Tell me, which Kia did you drive to the dollar tree today for your groceries, the black one?

I just can't handle how smart you are, this is the most incredible thing I have ever read. I re-read it at least 10 times because my simple brain can't grasp the depth of knowledge you have.

Thank you so much for sharing, please share more! I longingly await your next post!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says the Pernix Rep who thinks his 5k company issued shares are going to make him rich. The OG poster at least makes a valid point, but sometimes doses of reality fall on deaf ears.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least we were smart enough to not BUY stock in Pernix. Go way...

7. Hey wall Street grinder you piece of shit. We know that you are behind this. Go duck yourself

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kinda makes sense and some valid points what was written. Do not know why you are so angry versus seeing some of the very good reasons/concerns mentioned.